What's new

First Timer-- Strawberry Cough "iced out" Flower @ 6-7 weeks

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Hey guys so glad i finally got accepted to join the forums, this is the first grow ever attempted! Strawberry cough which began flowering in december, so they are a little over 6 weeks now.

They are grown in Cococoir and Hydroclay, with GH 2 part LF + Cal/mag + Florablend Compost tea.

Under a 400HPS with a 150 for added light.

How much longer do you guys think i have? I was thinking they got around two more weeks under nutes, and flush for 3-5 days, then its time to chop. The trichromes all appear to have milked up already just waiting to see amber. I also want to give the lower ones time to fatten up.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=768306&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=768307&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=768308&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
showphoto.php

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Seems like i havent been able to figure out how to work the image hosting here. I clicked and dragged like it said but nothing showed up. I tried to upload into IMG and that didnt work either. So bear with me, if someone can please host the pics thanks alot!

F

Four2Zero

When you open the gallery to select the pic, instead of dragging, enlarge the picture and at the bottom of that screen it will show the UBBCode. Copy and paste that into the body of your message. starts
Good job on those. Real nice.

Last edited:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Lookin amazin FirstTimer....id love some cough myself.

Securityfirst: Is that SCxDC from BlueSky? If so its actually NorCalGooXDeepChunk....GreenLion clarified this in another thread. Badass cut tho...

Stay Safe

Kinderfeld

Oh wow this is your frist grow? Make sure you flush those babies, I would say they have 1-2 weeks left...just wait til you get a good bit of amber on those like 30%.

You are in for a HUGE treat...you will soon realize your homegrown beats anything on the streets, and not by just a little...trust me you are in for good times man, they look wayyyy better than my 1st or 2nd grow for that matter! props bro!

Chef Dude

well done indeed sir, Kudos to you. Im pretty impressed with the setup of the garden for your first run as well it looks to be in nice order and many elements taken into account. Cant wait to see how good you get in the future man, keep on growing man. just remember, dont smell tell or sell, and stay safe!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thanks for the compliments, while my first batch looks good, my second isnt doing so well, having problems with PH.

For flush i will use RO water that will be balanced to 5.7, is this OK??

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
how long did you vegg? and how tall are they now? I ask because im running strawberry cough x deep chunk. Good job!

Veg were about 4 weeks, they were flowered at approx 1 foot tall each, here are the early pics of when we started flower.
TheFirstNine2.jpg

Still trying to dial everything in. I was kind of dumb trying to go hydroponics my first time out because my second batch of kush plants are all showing signs of PH damage and nute deficiencies.

I think i am gonna switch over to organic soil because my roomate has some experiance growing in soil. I also am gonna start taking a new set of clones from a mother OG plant we have growing right now, and they will replace the SC in the flowering room in a few weeks.

I researched and stockpiled equipment for at least a year while i lived in a apartment where i couldnt grow. Finally upgraded to renting a house at the end of 2008 and was able to jump in pretty quickly.

Also got to give thanks to Jorge Cervantes and his grow bible!