What's new

First time Guerrilla outdoor..In the Sierra.

hamstring

Veteran
Very nice job I dried under a tarp this year also. Wanted to ask did you completely dry them or just until you trimmed them up? How long did they sit under the tarp and was it a little nerve racking concidering hunting season starts Oct 1st in my lat anyways??? I know I half expected my bud to be gone when I came back.

Very nice grow I would have never put them that close together but you proved it could be done I learned alot from the thread.
PEACE

Endur

Veteran
Very nice job I dried under a tarp this year also. Wanted to ask did you completely dry them or just until you trimmed them up? How long did they sit under the tarp and was it a little nerve racking concidering hunting season starts Oct 1st in my lat anyways??? I know I half expected my bud to be gone when I came back.

Very nice grow I would have never put them that close together but you proved it could be done I learned alot from the thread.
PEACE

I let them hang for 12 days, then i cut them to manageable size to pack out of the hills. I am in the process of trimming, and boy it sure is tedious. Many hours up late handling business. I'm looking to pull between 25-30lbs. I'll be back to post final weight, and some dry nug shots.
peace
ENDUR

mahuta

nice work endur - especially for a first go. enjoy the fruits of your labour - you deserve it, thats a shit load of work for one person - mahuta

Henrik

Very nice grow! I see that you have some shade, how many sun hours did you think you had? Have scouted a very nice spot, but have some shade. Hekk, maybe just go for it, right? Again, nice plants, have a nice day/night! Doesnt seem to a problem with your medicine;)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
FUcking massive shit here man...straight inspiration..cant wait to go up north and set up a guerrilla

T.rips

how did u get the irrigation system going? water source?..wondering i have a grow goin rite now and need a better water plan..

Endur

Veteran
how did u get the irrigation system going? water source?..wondering i have a grow goin rite now and need a better water plan..

sourced a natural spring, then dug out a holding pond, close to 50 gallon resivior. Ran a 3/4 polly tub, down hill about 1000 yards, teed off with 1/2 polly tube with 1/4 spaghetti lines to each plant, with a 1/2 gal drip emitter.

Henrik Very nice grow! I see that you have some shade, how many sun hours did you think you had? Have scouted a very nice spot, but have some shade. Hekk, maybe just go for it, right? Again, nice plants, have a nice day/night! Doesnt seem to a problem with your medicine

That spot received about 6 hours of direct morning/ early after noon sun, and the rest of the day filtered sun.
Got a new bigger spot, and 2 spots where i can put 50, or so in.
Still getting all my supplies gathered up. I have another month to get something in the ground, I was up there 2 days ago, and there was 2 inches of snow.:plant grow::plant grow:

I re-did my filter, so hopefully I don't need to go visit them so much. For anyone that is interested here is what I came up with.

Here is my D.Y.I Guerrilla irrigation Filter. I picked up all supplies from a local Home Improvement Super Store.
The materials are as follow,
1) 4'' Septic leech line (came in 10' length so i had a sales associate cut it in half for me).
1) 3/4'' PVC pipe
picture.php

2) 4'' PVC end caps
picture.php

1) 3/4 PVC slip/male threaded adapter
picture.php

1) 3/4 PVC slip/female threaded adapter
picture.php

1) 3/4 PVC slip/ to 3/4 barbed adapter for 3/4 polly hose
picture.php

1) tube of Kwik Seal
picture.php

1) package of Sediment Shield
picture.php

2-3) 10'' Zip ties (sorry forgot to get pics)
picture.php

first step
I cut a section of the 4 inch leech line to 16'' in length.
picture.php

I then drilled more holes around the entire 16'' section.
I used a razor blade to help clean up the spurs, caused by drilling the extra holes.

2nd,
I then cut a 4'' inch section of the 3/4 PVC pipe.
picture.php

3rd,
I now drilled a hole a little bigger than 3/4 in one of the end caps.
picture.php

4th,
I then slipped the 3/4 slip/male threaded adapter through the end cap, and then threaded the male adapter to the female adapter.
I then connected the 4'' inch PVC pipe to the end of the slip/male threaded adapter and the 3/4 barbed adapter and sealed it up with the Kwik Seal.
should look something like this
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

5th,
I let the kwik Seal cure over night. I put everything together, and it should look like this
picture.php

Lastly,
I cut a piece of the Sediment Screen large enough to wrap around the 4'' leech pipe, and then secure it with the 3) Zip ties.
I will get a few pictures up tomorrow, when completed.
If anyone has any questions, comments are appreciated.

picture.php

picture.php

JOJO420

Veteran
This is cool.

This is cool.

Hi Ender, this is a cool grow. I have one of my spots in the Sierra Pelones mountains myself at 5200'. What altitude were u at? I agree that more sun will benefit your grow this year.Good luck:tiphat:I got this one tagged.

Henrik

Thanks.
Snow here too.. Hope its gone in the end of the month.. Some seedling is starting too show here..
ive not so much supplies, mainly chicken shit and some lime. And Maybe something for better texture. Gonna try bat guano this year too, saw that last bloom. God damn suppliers called the shop 5 times and never saw any pack! Have too feed the soil, because I rarely or never water, so no food there..

abitavenger

awesome grow. I would never think to put them that close but damn did you pull it off. it looks like a great spot. i saw that you may not plant it next year but why not? if you have 2 other great spots this would be a nice supplemental spot to try some new stuff out or grow some monsters in the sunnier areas of that spot.

D

DiiZZii3

Wow, thats truely is an inspiration to myself and many other guerilla growers. DAMN

Endur

Veteran
Hi Ender, this is a cool grow. I have one of my spots in the Sierra Pelones mountains myself at 5200'. What altitude were u at? I agree that more sun will benefit your grow this year.Good luck:tiphat:I got this one tagged.

The elevation is roughly about 3000-3200 ft. Went up to the gold mine this past weekend, and found this....in the old dump.
DSCN1320.jpg

peace
ENDUR

microgram

Good reads, I dig the filter. You said you had a natural spring near by? Did you set the filter into the spring then run it down to the res that you had dug? or did you put the res by the water source?

Any plans on keeping the tubing from being chewed? What about wrapping it with some old metal mesh screen? That's a long 3000 feet, but still, it might be worth your while?
I'm definitely going to have to pick up a sediment filter like that one! Thanks!

Endur

Veteran
Good reads, I dig the filter. You said you had a natural spring near by? Did you set the filter into the spring then run it down to the res that you had dug? or did you put the res by the water source?

Any plans on keeping the tubing from being chewed? What about wrapping it with some old metal mesh screen? That's a long 3000 feet, but still, it might be worth your while?
I'm definitely going to have to pick up a sediment filter like that one! Thanks!

I really don't see me burying the water line. I will just hope that it does not have that new smell, that seems to interest critters, by sitting out all winter. Hopefully this new filter will keep my problems solved with the main line from clogging.
With the placement of the filter, the spring flows straight out of the ground, and runs down a wet weather creek, for I'd say 20 foot. I located a good size pool of water down stream and dug it out to about 3 foot deep, 4 feet long, and stacked up a couple of flat rocks in the middle of the pond, and laid the filter on the rocks, so It's not sitting in the silt/algae.
When I start setting up for this year,keep in mind I have 2 new locations this year, Ill get some pics, to give a more detailed idea on how I do it.
Keep It Green.
ENDUR