What's new

First time growing experiment - hydro no less...

2tone2g

I uprooted all my plants and destroyed everything last night. the month old plant had pretty serious root system so far. 30 days and it was almost filling the 4" rockwool cube. but with recent life events, I will not be able to continue this hobby until the finish. Basically I spent a bunch of time and money on something that wasnt a good idea in the first place. i completely tore down my room last night and put clothes back in the closet.

it was really depressing, as ive been watching one plant very closely during development over the last 30 days. i am going to miss this hobby. i enjoyed learning about it, and watching the miracle of plant life. thanks for all the positive comments and help/suggestions.

if i try something like this again, it wont be in a state with a mandatory minimum sentense. while I dont believe their laws would lead to a felony conviction, I would likely be charged with a felony, and its just not worth the risk. I am getting ready to move to a different state, and having a case here pinning me down would be devastating.

Im gonna do a whole lot of reading before giving this another go. I only wish I hadnt germinated my exotic seeds for this test run. I just killed 3 healthy plants with green house seeds genetics, and one was just some bs I found. Shame ill have to go through the process of acquiring seeds again when I do try again.

Latest posts

Latest posts