What's new

First time grower with SILS on micro grow

PCBuds

You should be able to source some rotting poop locally and grow something real nasty and natural?? Lol

Sampas92

Just newbin
I used to eat blood sausage and head cheese when I was a kid.

I liked it until I found out what it was.

It's almost impossible to find now.

Blood and brains can transmit disease.

They were feeding ground up cow parts to cattle until they realized that they were spreading mad cow disease. AKA lou gehrig's disease in humans.

Diseases can jump species..
Brain Wasting Disease.

Kkkk a some dishes in my country have blood..also intestines from pigs, and i bet you, you would like it :D

I can find compost, manure etc, but blood meal and other things like that would be easier with all the recipes avaiable here on icmag, it will be just a longer learning curve like its being now with watering in the 15l pot :)

PCBuds

Kkkk a some dishes in my country have blood..also intestines from pigs, and i bet you, you would like it :D

Yeah, I probably would.
The fresh sausage that I eat uses intestines for the casing.

My mom has an awesome pig tails recipe that is awesome.
It was always a real treat.

It's hard to find pig tails too.
Who wants to eat them? Ewww... lol

I was talking to a guy from Jamaica and he said that horse dick is an expensive delicacy.
Ewww.... lol

PCBuds

,... but blood meal and other things like that would be easier with all the recipes avaiable here on icmag.

What about getting something from your local butcher, and make your own soil supplements.

I'm sure there are recipes for it.

PCBuds

You could also find out what's in the bone and blood meal and buy a powdered form.

Things like calcium, magnesium, and silica that are missing in regular "plant food ".

Sampas92

Just newbin
What about getting something from your local butcher, and make your own soil supplements.

I'm sure there are recipes for it.

I have thinked about it, but i havent found a proper way of drying the blood without molding or something like it..i dunno if i just drying the thing how much time it would last etc etc..

Since i cant control the heat inside the bigger cab now, and since the temp inside of it with everything running is 20c, i added a 25w halogen bulb to give some warmth to my girl..i thinking on bulding a scrog frame with i have laying around
20210316_172242.jpg
20210316_172257.jpg
20210316_172308.jpg
peace :tiphat:

bibi40

So today was the day, my auto blue amnesia xxl from dianfem and my auto skittlez from advance seeds went down.
i spent 1 hour trimming my amnesia, slowly, just the biggest fan leafs and those small sugar leafs, i just leave the one finger sugar leafs to trim after drying. I trimmed in the pot, to see the difference with and without leafs and to see certain details that i could pick up. No signs of mold or pm anywhere :D

my zkittles i trimmed branch by branch, and in a hurry kkkk
skittlez roots, i forgot to take a pic from the amnesia but they were good too

I straped some wire in the upper part of the cab and my cloner is in the smaller cab now. Also the probe that controlls the environment inside the cab is with the buds temps regulated to 20~22c and rh 70% and will lower it at the time passes, im going to dry for 2 or 3 weeks, a slow controlled dry, there is plenty air movement in that zone because of the exctrat so i think it will be fine
the amnesia is in the front the zkittles are in the back
they take just a tiny bit of light from the sides, i think it will not matter much..

the branches that are drying at most time in the other places have the leafs dryed but the stem doesnt snap yet, and i feel the buds pretty humid, loud smell of clorophyl, hay, deffiently that smell of vegetation, its gonna be difficult to trim all those tiny leafs sticking to the buds kkkkk

Caio regarding smoke report i need to wait but my amnesia screams a sweet diesely creamy fresh smell of berrys and fruits, my mouthbis watering really :D

this harvest is dedicated to every single one of you that directly or indirectly contributed to my first grow and harvest, from the bottom of my heart, thank you :thank you:

Peace :tiphat:

Hey hey !

Great one sampas !!!
enjoy !!!!

Sampas92

Just newbin
I finished my scrog frame, bambu sticks and duct tape, easy as it can be so lets see fill it and see what is like to grow in scrog mode :D
20210316_214913.jpg
20210316_214923.jpg
20210316_214952.jpg
peace :tiphat:

Sampas92

Just newbin
After some hours thinking about the scrog frame, i removed it, i dont like it, at least for how the skunk is righr now, maybe in the future i will use it, it can be handy to dry buds :D
pinched every dominant top, there are 3 that i didnt pinch them cause they are smaller and that way they can keep up
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210317_174812.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.4 KB ID:	17805791

today my drying buds were with rh at 40% cause i forgot to fill up the humidifier last night, they are at 65% again, beautifull smooth diesely creamy berry smell out of them, no signs of mold or anything..in the first day of the second drying week i will lower the rh to 60% and i will lower it to 50% until the end of that week and maybe finish with 2 or 3 days with rh at 40/45%, lot of airflow in that cab but from what iv seen they are overly dried and not unevenly dryed so i think its good for now :D
I need to do the smoke report on this
20210317_175954.jpg

Peace :tiphat: