What's new

First Time Grow

maltagrow

Hi Im new here this is my first grow from Nirvana Northern Lights
The plant is 3 months old pics below , im not sure whether everything is going all good?
Thanks

Attachments

• HPIM4405.jpg
    HPIM4405.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11
  • HPIM4406.jpg
    HPIM4406.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 16
  • HPIM4407.jpg
    HPIM4407.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 13
  • HPIM4409.jpg
    HPIM4409.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 14

2Lazy

Looks like you have some kind of potassium issue, maybe related from some kind of magnesium issue, maybe a pH thing, maybe a nutrient burn. All in all it's not that bad though, not bad enough to freak about anyway. A little short maybe, but not bad. Kinda looks like the top cola is getting plenty of light but the lower branches are noticeably less developed.

The purple looks spectacular!

maltagrow

BTW
im not sure what stage this plant is , it smells and its got some resin in the central grow and the other surrounding have good some resin coverage too but its no where near some buds i have seen around here ? tips please??Is it VEG or Flower? or midway??

Mountaineer

Defiantly flower, and I would guess the main cola is a little overripe, but only guessing.
What size pot is that?
What kind of light are you using?
How old is she from start of 12/12?

Mountaineer

Don't get me wrong. That looks like a good first grow. :tiphat:
It looks like you have all of the basics down.

The reason I ask about pot size and lighting is because
both, as a general rule, will effect your plants size and
it's yield, although some growers manage to defy this rule
and grow monster bud in a solo cup, somehow.

maltagrow

It is a 15 Litre Pot
It is Outdoor at the moment but when it was younger it was indoor and i was stupid not do some homework about light patterns so when it was younger it was some days 24 some times 16 , just to put it simple there was no fixed pattern just when i remembered i put the lights off for a few hours.
Thats the reason i moved it outside so it would get a fixed pattern of light , I live in the Mediterranean Sea region so the climate is quite nice

Have you been regulating the hours of light they get in any way ? Like covering them with blackout curtains or moving them inside a dark outbuilding or garage ? If you want them to truly flower and finish well, they need 12 plus hours of darkness for an extended period of time.

maltagrow

nope i havent regulated anything since its gone outside , is it possible to let it grow a bit more and then in a few weeks move it to a controlled environment for a better yield ?
Or is it since it has started flowering it will just grow slowly and have no mature flowers ? I am at 35 N so i think its got quite a lot of strong sun during the day.
Thnx
P.S. I trimmed the central part which was the old part was quite sticky trying to dry it now but no big hopes just removed it to give some air to the center of the plant.

sparkie480

:party: keep it outside if you can and grow it out next grow dont let it flower to soon keep it 24 hr light maybe in 12 out 12 feed it bloom nutes to grow those buds ps happy 4/20

They do need 12 plus hours of darkness to flower to their full potential. If kept outdoors, under more than 12 hours of light, they will flower slowly and could revert back to veg growth at some point (which equals no flowering). I'd start bringing them inside, and keep them in a dark closet, then sit them outside after the sun is up, or bring them inside before the sun goes down, to achieve the 12 hours plus, of darkness. Only then will they truly flower to the max.

maltagrow

I am going to regulate the light pattern now , I hope it gives a decent yield (was just a first go before I do a proper plant season) , anyway i have my next grow in progress 15 cm seedlings 1 Super Lemon haze, 4 White Widow Greenhouse, and 1 Northern light (hope its a girl )
Thanks for the help

sparkie480

I am going to regulate the light pattern now , I hope it gives a decent yield (was just a first go before I do a proper plant season) , anyway i have my next grow in progress 15 cm seedlings 1 Super Lemon haze, 4 White Widow Greenhouse, and 1 Northern light (hope its a girl )
Thanks for the help

good luck on that green house seed is good company you will like the results :headbange

Not Bad for a first grow....i've seen much worse....like my first grow..lmao....keep reading and studying...you'll figure it out..peace!!