What's new

First time canada grow room "150 hps"

grow1620

Amber trichromes???
it's hard to tell where that pic is from...usually when I look at pics for tric development I try to look at about the middle of the top bud...in the "bud material" . It looks like that might be a leaf tip in the pic, I don't like to rely on the trics on the leaves, seems to be they're more likely to get bumped against something, which can damage trichromes and make them amber early, giving a false reading. Also I believe that leaf matter is usually older growth and therefore the trics may have formed earlier on and might ripen a little earlier then the rest of the "bud material" .

It's hard to make out from that pic, but it looks like alot of clear trics, with a few cloudy. I noticed his colas are full of fresh live pistils, usually the pistils will start to die off around the edges of the buds working their way up to the top as the plant ripens. I personally would never harvest based on pistils alone, but it's a good indicator of the plant finishing up.

edit: here's a cool calculator to help figure his flowering time....I went over the thread again, but it's hard to figure exactly how long the stretch was. I'm sure you can review the pics better then me...and I wasn't sure if the plants were a few days into flower when the thread started. I'd guess that his stretch period ended sometime during the first week of this month, usually stretch stops about when the plants "crown", at least in my experience.

hope this helps :joint:

sito007

DAY 47

DAY 47

.lol:friends:
picture.php

sito007

what up! ,Today is day 60 johnny boy is letting them go to d-70 maybe 75 no sings of 50/50 amber's so far,he been flushing since the beginning of the month with molasses but is going to cut it today and go to strait co2 on them bitches, I must say with the molasses it gave them a spike of potassium and they look like plant my other friend grew under a 400 hps aka loca!. the way johnny has the light and the area where the plants are was just to feel the playing field next grow will be more dialed in and hopefully get twice the harvest, but who complaining :jump: it his first grow..

comment if you guys are liking the show peace:smoker:

sito007

Today was just water alone after started flushing with the molasses from the start of this month I think johnny gave about five flushes and the rest will just be water until harvest time. "Chinese New Year"
what ya think??

sito007

the led light side in the front bottom, great improvement.

I move the led lamp out the way and took this shoots for you guys, hope ya like them.

the last picture is one of the girls on far left side bottom but still getting decent light penetration just the way the whore likes it..lol

sito007

The 50w hps on the right side

The 50w hps on the right side

:jump:
With the help of the five year old light these rants are beefing up just fine.
:jump:

On that note I like to say talk you so much to everyone who has help johnny boy with his little experiment. :1help::1help:now his going to start making a drying chamber out a ruber maid or might just hang in a big box and his also thinking of building one of those trim tumblers machines , anyone here have a DIY hash maker machine? :1help::1help: