What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Semi-Professional Personal Grow Indoor Start/Outdoor Finish

BuddingIndustry

Little Intro About Me

Hey Guys I'm new to IC Mag been reading post's for years, first time posting. Have a an older family member who was very active on here back in the day introduced me to this site. I watched him build quite a few great friendships all over the world throughout the years and he gained vast amounts of advice from all you knowledgeable growers. I'm hoping to eventually be able to do the same :tiphat:

That being said; Hello All, Southern Ontario Grower here,This isn't my first time growing I've helped multiple friends in large grows over the years picking up knowledge and advice through the way. I've so far only had 2 of my own grows in the past two years on a small scale (due to lack of space) and only ever done my own grows completely outdoors. I do have indoor growing experience but on the scale of 1/10 i would say 4/10 is my experience level. Good News is I'm related to 2 growers who've grown indoors only for the better part of 20 years to occasionally pitch in advice (very busy). This year I'm Planting 200 Plants outdoors :greenstars: and starting them indoors for maximum growth until the weather permits it to be outside. Please feel free to ask any questions and pitch in any advice. What do you think about my setup?, Am I Do anything wrong? What would you do different? Thanks in advance.

Setup

-7 600W Digital Ballasts MH BULB
-1 Vortex In-line 8 inch exhaust (Stronger Fan then Intake)
-1 Continental AXC 8 inch In-Line Intake (Speed Controller on it)
-1 6inch Vortex sitting on floor to move air (Had sitting around)
-3 Oscillating fans
-6 Batwing style reflectors 18-22inch
-1 UFO style 42" inch reflector

So far the room has about 80 plants in there and i need to fit about 120 more in there LOL, fuck my life :). Will probably have to expand grow room size. The majority of the plants in the picture are Green Crack Clones sourced locally. But inside the picture there is about 20 other genetics that have been cloned and and are rooting or the plant is too small at the moment to re-cloned/be cloned. So basically there is about 20-25 strains in the room and this years crop will be a fucking massive pheno hunt for next years crop. I'm trying to slowly get all my ducks in a row with good genetics is one of my most important goals for this year , hoping to find a good yielding skunky/gassy pheno that can grow good in my climate, so i can just put 200 of those beauties in the ground. But to be safe that's why i have the Green Crack to fall back on lmao. Below are the Pics of the room.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts