What's new

first pc grow :)

rasta

well got alittle bit of nute burn from her last feeding i did go alittle heavy but she looked like she needed it. also got a camera to work with so these are a bit better

rasta

also getting some yellowing in some of the leaves. i know my nutes arnt heavy in N at all but i didnt expect yellowing this early. but otherwise all looks well :thank you:

rasta

well here we are 53 days into flower, got a new cam 16 mega pixel as opposed to the 5 i was using loving this thing smell is getting much stronger super fruity. lots more pics in the album dont want to spam post them all hehe

Neekz

Good growing bredren! Ladie's lookin juicy! Sendin you dem good vibes from in tha middle of the pacific mon!

rasta

thanks here she is got about 7-10 days left id say. took these pics yesterday watered it the night before as always lots more pics in my album if anyone wants to see more.

rasta

Hey all sorry.didnt finish this thread off, harvested at 75 days but had catastrophic computer failure so no finish pics till i buy a new one. Dry weight was 25.5g bud 3.7 in trim smoke is good really knocks me out gotta say tho it tasted much better when i first cut it to now same with smell. Wonder wat i can do to get that better next time. Got clones rooting now of some white widow ill run that this time