What's new

First organic grow.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Again, thanks a lot for helping out, really appreciate it!

Me and my roommate have been talking about getting a wormbox as pets, and now i got one more reason doing it. Fun thing to make your own, don't you think?

Learning organics is almost like being a total noob at growing. But from what i understand it's worth it. You get great weed, and once you have a system that works for you it seems kinda hard to mess it up. With chems you can more or less kill a plant in a day if you do something wrong. When i grew in soil with chems i had constant pH-issues, that's why i really like coco, you don't have to care about that. From what i understand it's the same with organics and so far my plant is telling me the same.

I will check your threads out, take care!

I would actually suggest that while I was reading heads blunt reply ;) Definitely worth doing, the sooner the later! I would get a 10gal rubbermaid from walmart, they around 5 bux tops! Make a few small holes around the top part and a few holes on the bottom, fill it a coco or coir with some shredded news paper or just regular white paper, if you have a shredder you can use the paper that is shredded! if you have a yard with some worms or something, id grab a cup or 2 and throw it in the bin, to help the herd diversity!
Also, id recomend buying a lb or 1000 worms, either ebay or amazon should have multiple sources.

Theres a pretty big thread on the organics forum, called worming 101 or something, definately read it thru! lots of good info and pretty much everything you need to know about worm farming!

And yeah, organics can be a lot of fun, and once dialed you gonna be producing the best smoke you can imagine! and it gets a lot cheaper too and you can avoid expensive hydroshops, which makes it a bit safer too!

ICmag is a great place that you can learn a lot about organics, those stickies are your best friend ;) read thru them and will help you a lot!

Good luck homie!

Peace