What's new

first led experience

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hello mate here in italy the summer bites 34° max 27° min. Some new pict of the third week ciao ciao

all together
picture.php

lower parts
picture.php

picture.php

at the end of the day are not so not bad
picture.php

picture.php

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
Ciao in these last couple of days the temperatures are going better, yesterday max 28° min23° and with a good humidity 55%. Next wednsday they finish the fourth weeks of flowering stage, at the moment i am quite happy and optimistic about the future ciao ciao

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
X verdantgreen thanks for the visit :)

xsiddhartha yes sometimes i did but not now because i was scare about the high summer temperatures, and did not want to give the plants more difficult, thanks ciao ciao

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah you might find that you can get a bit better yield by topping and/or training... but it all depends on your situation and how you like to grow.... i wouldnt worry about temps in the 80's with LED, just keep them well watered and ventilated

VG

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
yeah you might find that you can get a bit better yield by topping and/or training... but it all depends on your situation and how you like to grow.... i wouldnt worry about temps in the 80's with LED, just keep them well watered and ventilated
VG

thanks for the suggestions, usually i leave the plants with the original shape but next time i'll try ciao ciao

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
I Led non riesco di penetrare tanto in profondo, allargando le piante si offre più luce a più punte.

That's the idea at least, and it certainly works for VG. :)

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
ciao here at the end of the fifth (Wednesday), the decisive weeks are coming. I hope that temperatures will continue over this range (at least I can give some magic potion).
However at the moment i am quite happy. Comments and impressions are welcome ciao ciao

all together
picture.php

lower area
picture.php

today temperature
picture.php

this because i like it
picture.php

last one
picture.php

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
ciao bro here we are again after one week (end of the 6th) unfortunately his summer is very hot, anyway the new photos. I noticed that contrary to what one believes the LEDs work very well in depth. sorry for the terrible english ciao ciao

picture.php

temp max
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hi there,

Since you seem to have both HID and LED I would suggest using both if your situation allows. I buy the reasonably priced HID bulbs and compliment strategically placed red/blue UFO's.

Just my 2 cents Canadian.

great looking girls. You can't easily beat the quality of leds, however, the lightprint and sheer volume of light are 2 factors that deserve consideration(to mitigate this I usually recommend to people interested a series of 90 or 120w since your light print maxes between 2x2 and 3x3 [despite any manufacturers claims]). Anyone curious I used LEDS exclusively (vert ufos in conjunction with horizontal wall panels) for about 2 years, and I have been using them for another 2 with my HIDS in my bloom.

Also worthy of note, All blue LED's are a very nice boost for vegging plants.

cheers,

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
Dear friends here we are at the end of the seventh week. Because of increasingly high temperatures (max always above 34°) and after having "tested" one I decided to cut at the end of the week. Thanks to mandala (genetic truly stress tested). I am fully satisfied waiting for better temperature ciao ciao

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
very nice grow!

i think your LED lights are getting good penetration because the structure of your plants is nice and open.

Its been hot here as well. When its hot, I turn off the LEDs and leave a single CFL bulb on to keep it cool.