What's new

first icmag grow>> coco/sog/drippers 1800wts

Hi all,

Ive been visiting this site everyday pretty much since i joined :) some excellent grows and such a wealth of knowledge..so here goes with my contribution and a mental reminder for myself with the hope on learning new things along the way! :-

Actual grow space is 8ft x 3 ft
3 x 600watts with adjusta shades.
48 x 6.5 ltr pots with canna coco.
nutrients being used are formulex, rhitztonic, canna coco,ionic boost.
using a open end dripper system, run to waste.
100ltr header and 75 ltr main res. (soon to be bigger)
using a ehiem 2250 universal pump 3400 l/h,
8 inch extraction and 6 inch intake.

plants are a tried and tested arctic sun ;) 8-9 wk'er

hope you like and if ive forgotten anything or u got any questions ..firer away...as i be asking U all something at some point...

cya around

NB: trying to sort out pics??? HELP!! hehe
a few pics from previous grows ;)

previous grow

previous grow

Last edited:
current grow pics :) finally !!

first time with jiffies ...found em really good now that i got the knack to em, but still struggling a bit on hardening off. seems to be taking 1-2wks with this strain ??

all in there new home :)

I have put these into flower today as i haven't got much to move around in there ....and she stretches ;)

thxs
cya all around
John

B

Bigtimer7

LOOKS FIRE MAN!!

KEEP up the good work my man.. SO FIRE...

THats what I call a SOG

Wow man! Keep up the great shiz +++

Cannabean

awesome! those coco buds just blow my mind.

you list your nutrients and I only see cana coco and rhizo. Do you only use the cocoA/B and rhizo and thats it? I've always been hesitant to go with canna because I never knew which of their super $$$ were really necessary?
looks amazing, ill be watching.

yts farmer

Veteran
nice looking grow you have there john goodman,looks like youll have plenty of bud come harvest time.

from your previous attempts with your artic suns it seems your onto a winner there.

what sort of numbers do you pull using this method if you dont mind.

G

im pulling up a chair....very well designed ! bring that artic home.

bests H&P

hi all,

Bigtimer7 = thanks for the nice comments..i try my best ..hope you stick around :)

wishbone420 = cheers happy toking man

Cannabean = hi cannabean ...i use formulex for veg and young rooted cuts ..yes just canna a/b i also use canna pk ..but this grow as i forgot to mention i will be using ionic bloom from first sign of pistols/hairs/flower 2-3 wks i suspect...hope u stick around...canna isnt that much in UK 30-35 quid for 5 ltrs

yts farmer = thxs for dropping by ...i get 1.5 a stick ;)

Huff & Puff = hi m8 ...was only looking at your grow the other day ...inspiring man ...back to basics man :) that moonshine is something to behold..keep up the great work and thanks for passing by my thread

currently room is 33 at peak and 27 at night ...finally got 3 lamps cranked but at 4ft due to high temps at moment ...also due to not measuring my feed on my vegging (formulex) i didnt hve a bench mark on my res and went straight in at ec1.0 over the last few days the plants have needed more and now sitting on ec1.4 been folair feeding formulex 10ml per ltr and the color is coming back ..i will see how it pans out for the next few days before i up the res EC

thanks for dropping in ..i get some pics of grow on Friday when i get there ;)

cya

9 days flower

9 days flower

9 days in flower and i think the ladies have just about done with her stretch

currently been feeding 3 mins a day with 10 % run off...ec1.8 ph 6.2 1ml per ltr of ionic boost...temps have also levelled out and have all lamps cranked

4days of flower below

9days flower below

cya around

18 days flower

18 days flower

hello all...

Huff & Puff = thanks alot and for dropping by ...trying me best to keep up with em.

joesy whales = have a look now!! mental..but im happy..thxs kind comments

jaw = hope i dont disappoint ..again cheers

zoolander = hi ...thxs for dropping by ...im having fun now i got some bud production ...hope you stick around...seen some of your grow bro..some killa strains ;)

Chipleader = nice to see you here m8 :) yours is firing on all cylinders.. i be by soon

OK thats out the way

im currently off the gas at the moment on ec1.6 as im unsure if its over feeding or over watering at the moment...my run off does pool for a few hours?? feed is currently 1/2 ltr per pot which takes my system 3mins to do ...my eyes aint what they were! but i cant see any tipping...ph 6.2 and canna a&b with ionic bloom....lovely bud production all ready which im happy about ..temps are 27 with all 3 cranked and nights 22, humidity is 60% and i will bring that down soon in the next wk if it doesn't dry up a bit out side...(rain we been having)

also got a few other little goodies im running on same nutrient strength but in 3.5ltr pots and same flower time i get some more pics up soon

thanks all

cya around

asher1er

Veteran
I'll be sticking around here, just picked up some Canna Coco and looking forward to trying it out!! keep up the good work! :joint: :joint:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice. i thought coco ph was supposedto be lower like 5.8-6.0. do you do 6.2 for any reason or is that just what it measured today? any way i like your grow john
Sir

MDT

Nice looking setup john, I'm thinking of switching over to coco myself, and seeing the way your girls took off after flowering is really encouraging. Got a couple of questions for you.
How long did you veg for?
Judging from your schedule, I'd guess you take your cuttings 9-12 days into flowering? If so, do they take longer to root?

Latest posts

Latest posts