What's new

First homemade Cab, first homemade Grow and big Hope (SSH-BHP-TBR)

Tomorrow i'll try to take a pics of the SSH#1 tricome with a microscope....

We'll see if SSH#1 is ready...

Ok maybe she will be more like a skunk or a NL with not much haze in it....but if she's ready....it will be a less than 50 day SSH ?!?!?!?

maybe possible to grow it outside next summer .... wow

Last edited:
Nice cab Doc! I have a cabinet I am currently growing my first grow in also, and have been trying to dial it in.... My only suggestion for you if you are having so much temperature swing is to bring the ballast outside of the cabinet ( I mounted mine on top) which will bring your daytime temps down (assuming you have your light on during the day?) Those are some nice looking plants you have going as well, I wish the Cannalope Haze seeds I have going were almost done like yours! Let us know how the smoke is, and nice job!

smokesalot420 said:
My only suggestion for you if you are having so much temperature swing is to bring the ballast outside of the cabinet ( I mounted mine on top) which will bring your daytime temps down (assuming you have your light on during the day?)

I'll try that this weekend for sure !

I'll give u an smoking reviews for sure !

Thanks for the suggestion and for your comment

:joint:

Ok...My "Afrobec" seed did not germ....but it was some shitty seed..no suprise at all

But I just received 2 Skunk x Haze seed..my friend received them has freebie...so HERE WE TRY !!!

they received 5 seed but I think somebody walk on the bag...then it still 2 seed ...

lol

We'll see if I can pop these ....

Monday uodate

Monday uodate

Hi all the cannabis lover

Heres is the monday update of the DOC growbox !

First of all I puted SSH#7 in 11/13 cycle ... the third pheno !

I waited until she reach the same hight of her sister before flowering ...so she'll be the tallest one !

SSH #1 Day 46

She enter in her second flushing week..Today she received only water..

I could cut her but I'm waiting a bit...I'll check thursday how her tricome are mature...So I'll cut her around about 50 days of flowering ! .... mmm can't wait. :jump:

SSH #2 Day 46

Damn she's beautifule. Now I'm giving her half fertilizer recipe. ...

anyway I cuted half recipe for every plant

The bud get little bit wider every day...mmm me gusto gordo budz !!!

BHP Day 36

Its not a plant its 3 budz who smell fruity ! just some leaf who got some wierd color, but I think its part of this strain...or maybe she'll like the half fertilizer dosage..

Bonzai Style !

Maybe the pic is not showing well....but she will be frosty like hell

TBR Day 36

The plant didn't keep her promise for now....i'm a bit disapoint :cuss:

No color explosion....no big bud....just a sweet aroma...but I saw them growing and I know it can be something really crazy ...

theres is some question without answer in this world...

ok she was "filling" agent....but could she give me a little hope

maybe she'll show what see got later....maybe not ...

But she's not ugly...just no what I was expecting ....

And for finishing...my pregnant SSH#2 who will give me between 6-10 SSH F2 seed if nothing go wrong

Ok she look a bit weird...but dont forget its was a flowered clone 3 inch tall ... It was more a joke to pollenised it...but for now she still working and growing....in my poor veging spot....

Have a nice one

Hehe !!!

Both of my Skunk X Haze just show there first little leafs !!!!

We'll see If i'm able to keep them alive ... lol

Peace, skunk and Rock & Roll

smokesalot420 said:
My only suggestion for you if you are having so much temperature swing is to bring the ballast outside of the cabinet ( I mounted mine on top) which will bring your daytime temps down (assuming you have your light on during the day?)

Ok I did it...I put my ballast on the growbox instead of inside the cab...

my temp is about 2C colder ... its really good...maybe more than I was expecting

Its was simple but I didn't think about it...then TANKS for the suggestion...I knew its was a good thing to make my diarie...having some good tips from the reader !

Thanks again ! Nice tips

Today SSH#1 just died ... cut by some scisor ... hanged upside down .. to be roll and burn !

After 49 day of life ... she died in a honorable way :violin:

She will be remember to be one of the earliest SSH on earth

SSH#1
R.I.P.
10/23/2008
12/10/2008
:laughing:

And we'll know really soon for what else she will be remember !

:smoweed:

Last edited:
ok you want some update..here you have !

First of all .... my SSH#1 still drying in a fresh room than its not ready yet but it look and smell REALLY GOOD.

My Skunk x Haze still alive and go well and I harvest my first seed of SSH F2 from my pregnant SSH#2

SSH#2 look always great and she foxtail a little bit ...maybe part of the pheno, maybe because my temps raise quite hight before I puted my ballast outside the cab...anyway its will be a great new year gift ... smoking this baby !

SSH#7 the new challenger grew like hell with bigger leaf, longer internode than her sister. SHe also have the lite green color of her sister SSH#2 she will be really interesting to observe ! ... my prediction : she will be lot more like SSH#2 than SSH#1 ... ok its a easy observation and a poor prediction....but better something than nothing
:muahaha:

BHP is frosty, fruity smell and react well with the fertilizer recipe cut in half

TBR still late to show her power and her color....its funny cause its a 8 week pheno but she look far to be ready....on my schedule she's suppose to be ready at the end of december, like the BHP....

I just received some replacement for the SSH#1...

One White Russian

One Sweet Blue

I'm waiting for another SSH#1 but there no clone available for now....but I wanna try making her taller...a 49 day SSH with thick bud is something really interresting to have in a growbox !!! I must keep a mother of this pheno

Its really good to know some strain whore (and to be one) or to have access to multiple strain....a lot of thing to try !

I like trying different strain like some wine lover do...I think we are a lot of people like that here....

When I will harvest my SSH#2...so my last plant from the first homemade grow....I'll close this thread to create another one...

Perpetual growbox, Multiple strain and Big Hope every month ! :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

I'll keep u in touch when i'll try my first SSH joint

:joint: :joint: :joint:

Last edited:
Even if we had a good idea about the SSH#7 gender, today she confirmed she's a girl ! a really tall girl.

I just smoked a cigar "its a girl" ...lol

Tomorow I'll smoke my first official joint of the SSH#1 with the people who gave it to me, they didn't try their pheno yet, so its will be a real try out !

I'll keep you in touch !

And by the way I almost kill my White russian.... :badday:

Because my veging set up is quite weak...sometime at night I close my bedroom light to put my veging plant in the cab....so when i'm sleeping and the light open my plant on veg can have 12 hour of real strong light and I can put them back in my veg setup before my cab turn off

Yesterday night...its was so dark I put the Sweet blue ON the White Russian....:spank: :spank:

What a surprise when I woke up ... :nono: :puppydoge

But cannabies plant are strong so nothing really bad happen.... :laughing: :laughing:

Last edited:
First Smoke report

First Smoke report

SSH#1 smoke report

Hi everybody

Yesterday I was with the people who gave me my SSH clone, so we smoked SSH#1 all day long, so here is the smoke report.

Just to be realy sure about what I will say about SSH#1...i'm rolling a joint right now and I'll smoke it while i'm writing the report :joint: :joint: :muahaha:

Taste : Woody citrus ? ... Not the better taste i smoked inmy life, but really not bad....its a touch of wood with a light citrus after taste...In my pipe its was really hard for my troath but in joint without being light...its really not that bad for my troath. Nothing explosive or fruity but the smoke have some freshness in it....Is that clear ?

maybe not..anyway it would be worst if I was doing this report in spanish...or in swahili

Buzz : A big clear head rush, without to much body stoned....this is a surprise for a indica dominant pheno !!! No big down after the rush...

my friend found some NL in his high, more than the skunky side....but obviously without much bodystone

I smoked it all day...didn't have some afternoon down...like I have when i'm smoking some other strain

Conclusion: Without being a big expérience in the taste side , I think this SSH pheno have a really reallly good high experience...for a indica dominant pheno....for a 49 days flowering pheno...its a great thing to have....if your not a pure "indica lover"...

I'M still looking for the real hazy experience and pheno, but I will definitly keep this pheno, for the 49 days flowering....and the quite high funny buzz.

My friends who have a lot more experience and skill than me for growing weed, didn't give me any bad comment about flushing or curing...this was a good thing to heard ....on the first harvest of the first homemade grow

We must check with a microscope to see if the tricome could be going farther than 7 week.....we'll see that tonight

New pheno in the house

Yesterday I also received the fourth SSH pheno my friends have....called SSH #A...why "A" ? I dont know..maybe they were just stoned, but I think its because it was the "maybe good outdoor one"....If I remember well it was also the skunky pheno....For now she is little.....so I'll keep her in veg.

A lot more pheno to come

Today I harvest the seed of my pregnant SSH#2 .... not a big harvest but 11 seeds of SSH F2 (maybe 7-8 really good).....for now I'll keep them preciously. ..... my precious ....

Looks good man! Glad I could help at all with your temps as Im kinda new to this myself, but I've done SOOOO much reading. I'm trying to start a perpetual grow with different strains also, so I'll be watching your thread from now on!

smokesalot420 said:
Looks good man! Glad I could help at all with your temps as Im kinda new to this myself, but I've done SOOOO much reading.

Yes me too I read a lot about growing weed, Thanks to ICMAG, Ed Rosenthal and Cannabis Culture. I,m working on few growing project but in these project i'm more the water boy than the administrator....but it give some good experience.

smokesalot420 said:
I'm trying to start a perpetual grow with different strains also, so I'll be watching your thread from now on!

Good to heard, hope you will give us some news about your project

its really kool growng mutiple strain...bit harder besause you have to care few plant individually...

in my case with different schedule I have to mix different fertilizer recipe...to respect each plant cycle....but its so great to be able to compare a few totally different plant and pheno...

I have an excel tab with all my fertilizer recipe..wich week at 12/12 are each plant and all the thing I did on every plant...for example, next monday I'll have 4 different recipe to do for my 9 baby plus my 5 veging clone ...next week it will raise at 5 or 6 recipe

on a little scale project....mutiple schedule means some different weed to smoke every month !!! this is priceless.

ByTheWay a little update

SSH#2 at 59 day

and the new challenger

SSH#7 at 12 day

:joint: :joint:

Just a little pics update

Just a little pics update

Hi marijuana lovers !

Just few update pics

The cab start to be really full

SSH#7 day 15

SSH#2 day 62