What's new

First homemade Cab, first homemade Grow and big Hope (SSH-BHP-TBR)

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Nice thread! Your tric pics of SSH no.1 shows that it was cut down a bit early. See how many clear trichomes are in the pic. I'm a cab grower too, it's nice to see another person that likes variety but lacks the space.

3dDream said:
Nice thread! Your tric pics of SSH no.1 shows that it was cut down a bit early. See how many clear trichomes are in the pic.

Yea you'r right about the SSH#1 cuted bit earlier than it should be...

Next time I'll wait a bit longer ! ... bahhh its was my first plant in my cab "ready" to harvest...so maybe I was hurry a bit ... lol

And next time I'll veg her longer.. !

But overall the quality was there ! can't imagine next time

3dDream said:
I'm a cab grower too, it's nice to see another person that likes variety but lacks the space.

I really enjoy doing that...but its a lot of managment for so few plant....

What are you growing now ?

anyway thanks for the comment

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Right now I have:

2 Paradise Sensi Star
1 Ace Panama
6 (Johnny Blaze X C-plus) x f13
1 F13
1 Johnny Blaze X C-plus
1 MOD bx X F13

All the crosses are my own, I am just messing around.
I really enjoy doing that...but its a lot of managment for so few plant....

Are you using anything automated for the watering? I make a new batch of nutes every 4-7 days and that's it. Well I do check the ph daily.

3dDream said:
Right now I have:

2 Paradise Sensi Star
1 Ace Panama
6 (Johnny Blaze X C-plus) x f13
1 F13
1 Johnny Blaze X C-plus
1 MOD bx X F13

All the crosses are my own, I am just messing around.

Wow, its a good selection !

3dDream said:
Are you using anything automated for the watering? I make a new batch of nutes every 4-7 days and that's it. Well I do check the ph daily.

No ... the only automatic thing....is my timer

But for now my plant need water only once a week....the biggest problem is the mutiple schedule...my nutes proportion change every week to follow the flowering cycle...then mutiple schedule means mutiple mix...I think yesterday I made 5 recipe

Little update

:joint: In on week i'll haverst the BHP....in two week i'll harvest SSH#2 and TBR.....good smoking is comming fast ! :joint:

My cab is totally full load

SSH#2 Day 68

BHP Day 56

TBR Day 56

SSH#7 Day 20

Can't wait smoking some homade weed !

:joint: :joint: :joint: :rasta: :rasta: :joint: :joint: :jump:

Hi everybody

No time to make a big update but just enough to show you the 2 new SSH pheno

First of All I cuted the BHP and its now curing....but I wont wait so long to smoke it...not much good weed around for now...so the BHP will be welcome !

My cab look like a real multistrain project since few day......the Sweetblue explode and almost touch the cooltube.....the White russian look awesome....the SSH#2 and the TBR just start their flushing and will be cut in couple week....

Here the SSH#A who just start to flow

theres one thing going weird in the cab....The SSH#7 ....

She's sativa dominant for sure...but really more sensitive than her sister SSH#2...

if you look closer a lot of leaf show some weird sign and I can't explain it...over nutes...some lack ????????????????????????? I dont know

Look by yourself...and if you have any clues ?

She still flowering well but if I tought SSH#2 was sensitive...I found a real piece of work

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

But I still have hope...SSH#2 look so good...Why SSH#7 couldn't be !

Anyway If you have any idea...don't be shy ! I'm listening

:joint: