What's new

First harvest of 010

C

csedge

These will be picked around jan. 18 making it my first harvest of 010

They are big bud from Ministry of Cannabis

I enjoyed growing them very much they've been through a mite infestation also so yield was lowed a bit.

This is the first pheno i got seems to be a good mix of the next too, smells like pink bubblegum and is my high yielder
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

csedge

Number lower yielding more of a skunk sweet smell then the previous but this one looks to have tight nuggets and over-all just as nice looking to me.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice buds and a happy new year to you..

these are due on Jan 1st 2010 (bang on 8 weeks, but they might go 8.5) :D

picture.php

C

csedge

This is the first plant pictured dried and its been jarred for a week... the bubblegum smell kind of turned into a citrusy type smell with a hint of bubblegum. For it being a "not potent high yielding strain" supposedly i find the buzz pretty intense and few of my friends who i havent told the strain too absolutely love it lol
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

csedge

The keyboards like stained idk i bought it off someone who used to work on cars sold me the whole computer lol but for the deal i got it i didnt care about the keyboard

C

csedge

1.5 oz under a 400 watt hps deffinitly room for improvement though this was my first grow with her and different factors caused the yield to lower that are my fault