What's new

First grow

How’s she looking? 4th week of flower stage and my first grow.
image.jpg

Sun&Soil

@Static2019! welcome to the wonderful world of growing your own.

Your plant looks healthy and those are some plump pompoms. Nice job! Without me knowing the plants genetics take this lightly.. the one thing that stands out is how lanky it is. You may want to look at trying to increase your lighting. Maybe next grow try starting with the light a little closer or turning up the intensity some. You may be able to shorten the distance between nodes some.

Anyhow, It looks like you're on your way to some lovely homegrown.

The greenest of finishes for you.

Your plant looks healthy and those are some plump pompoms. Nice job! Without me knowing the plants genetics take this lightly.. the one thing that stands out is how lanky it is. You may want to look at trying to increase your lighting. Maybe next grow try starting with the light a little closer or turning up the intensity some. You may be able to shorten the distance between nodes some.

Thank you,I got the plant from a friend and it was already about 10” tall so when I got home and into my tent i immediately put it into flower. I was told it was purple urkle but idk if it is or not. In the time I’ve had it I’ve learned a lot. I’m running my light at 100% (spider farmer dimmable light) 15” above the plant. I have it figured that my tent is doing at least 3 air exchanges every minute.

Thank you,I got the plant from a friend and it was already about 10” tall so when I got home and into my tent i immediately put it into flower. I was told it was purple urkle but idk if it is or not. In the time I’ve had it I’ve learned a lot. I’m running my light at 100% (spider farmer dimmable light) 15” above the plant. I have it figured that my tent is doing at least 3 air exchanges every minute.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You have a pretty plant friend and thanks for sharing your garden with us. With every plant you grow, the next will be even better. If you keep growing and learning from each garden.

You can release her wires now and allow the bud to reach upwards to the light. The main reason to bind a plant is to allow the inner buds in the center to develop and your plant doesn't have any inner buds left. So release the stems and let her straten out.

You have a pretty plant friend and thanks for sharing your garden with us. With every plant you grow, the next will be even better. If you keep growing and learning from each garden.

You can release her wires now and allow the bud to reach upwards to the light. The main reason to bind a plant is to allow the inner buds in the center to develop and your plant doesn't have any inner buds left. So release the stems and let her straten out.
Will do and thank you for the advice.

Latest posts

Latest posts