What's new

first grow

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

pants are about two weeks old, its enclosed in a big screen tv. http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=5125

ZEROorDIE

cool idea for a grow cab.

i always dig how creative stoners can get when we want to

good luck. is that some bagseed or did you order seeds

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bag seed for now, im getting some nice feminized from a friend soon. its my first, id rather if anything goes wrong its w these seeds not an ordered kind.
haha yea i got pretty creative with that set up, kinda mad i didnt thnk of it earlier. but, better now then later i guess.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Very Ingenious hiding it in the t.v. That is slick. I did the same as you for my 1st grow,I did bagseed. Bagseed is cool to grow because you never know what you are going to get. I got some nice ones from bagseed. Good luck with your grow,plants look good. Keep It GreeN! :joint:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

starting to look better, alot of improvement in the last week. im going to change the light set up soon, going w prob 200 watt hps.

H

herbal essences

Shits looking good dude... I like the 3 leaves, Trying to get some pics of mine..

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks, ocean forest w 30% perlite mix... 3 in grow bags. 2 in dixie cups.
i got some help from a friend... and these plants are just bag seeds. i got some fems on the way.

That is freakin awesome dude. I love thinking of stealthy ways of growing weed that is most def an ultimate stealthy system. Love it. -Mia

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update / new idea...

update / new idea...

picture.php

the center is 17" deeper then the black sides. the black sides are 7.5" wide, im converting those spaces into a seedling section.
picture.php

painted the black interior white for better light reflection. and no hot spot issues.
picture.php

and one more... its my garden helper, and Head of the department of Home Grown Security
picture.php