What's new

first grow ppp flood 1000 watt perpetual grow

loco81

heres a pic of my runt thats now on day 76 its growing again! was stunted and funny discoloration but changed res and seemed to clear up!:woohoo:

picture.php

the new guy starting to grow!!
picture.php

more pics of flowering tom they are looking great at day 16 already some nice looking bud sites as big as lighter! well close:joint:

loco81

yea i am just gettin started!! i didnt have much money to start with and i originally just went to a hydro store and got some stuff. wish i didnt though. oh well live and learn you can build your own for a fraction of the cost if your a little handy!!

loco81

This is the one i fried top at beg. looks ok except hermied a bit
picture.php

quick lights out pic
picture.php

day 23 flower filling up!
picture.php

the next lady to be flowered!
picture.php

d4twamp

What strains are you runnin' again loco, They look like they'll be some biggun's in late bloom...We are about a week or so behind you in bloom, I wish our flowers were gettin bigger though, but patience is a must in this game...

I'll check out the other thread though, to see if I can help you out bro....

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Yes what day in bloom are they? You want to push your numbers to the edge from about week 3 in flowering to about week 7-8 (or longer if running a longer flowering strain.) I also like to give mine about 7-10 flush before harvest. This is where you have to watch them like hawks and be on top of any changes you see if you push your nute level. What kind of lighting do you have running? I know you said, but I forgot.....old person.....sorry.....:D

loco81

my latest ones are on day 24 and i am pushing them lol
thanks for the kind words peat i had some help from all you guys!

loco81

man i need a digi lol

day 25 can u see the slight discoloration? nute burn?

picture.php

some blurry pic lol
picture.php

i will show some more pics of day 54 flower soon not much has changed they are putting on a little weight still and the tops are resinating nicely!!

loco81

yup they smell soury lol but i think i got a cross between ppp and sour diesel so its not super overpowering

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Now's the time you should see things getting more and more crystally each day. And yes, you need a digi :D

Latest posts

Latest posts