What's new

First Grow in Years.

Passenger

Moved State and I'm able to grow again. I got a White Widow and Kali Mist from someone I bought seeds for a little while back before I moved here. The poor WW was a little root balled from being in a 2L pot but I've transplanted her into a 90L pot. The Kali Mist is only a baby but I have another 90L pot for her.

Can't wait for next year because I'll be able to start early and grow some monsters like I did a decade ago.

picture.php

picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Moved State and I'm able to grow again. I got a White Widow and Kali Mist from someone I bought seeds for a little while back before I moved here. The poor WW was a little root balled from being in a 2L pot but I've transplanted her into a 90L pot. The Kali Mist is only a baby but I have another 90L pot for her.

Can't wait for next year because I'll be able to start early and grow some monsters like I did a decade ago.

View Image

View Image

Congratulations on escaping from cannabis prohibition, by relocating to a place where sanity prevails.

Kali Mist is a superb strain. Grew it some years back, and its effects were extremely social, where after a few tokes, I really felt that I could host a late night talk-show while reeling off one-liners like a pro, or that I could persuade North Korea's dictator to hand over his nukes and free all his political prisoners

Passenger

Cannabis isn't legal where I am. Only sort of legal in one state of Australia which just started this year.

I grew Kali Mist 11 years ago and she was amazing. She grew a lot larger than I excepted
picture.php

Passenger

I germinated 2 banana kush and 1 train wreck it's getting a bit late season wise in the southern hemisphere but I'll see how they go.

Kali's going well I've got a 30 gal fabric pot ready for her bought some high quality soil and compost. I'm not a big fan of plastic pots I've used a wine barrel cut in half in the past which I prefered over plastic pots.

picture.php

I've put Canna Terra Professional Earth Worm castings super soil mix(Kelp Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Neem Cake, Alfalfa, Wheat Bran, Volcanic Rock Dust, Palagonite, Shell Grit, Gypsum, Langbeinite, Azomite, Malted Barley Grain, Magnesite, Wheat Bran, Fulvic Acid.) Plus Guano and Seamungus and a little dolomite lime to the mix. Then covered around 5 inches with high quality mulch to let it cook if needed.
picture.php

pahut

Are you in AU mate? A bunch of ours have started transitioning to flower here in NZ but some of them look like they'll veg for a while longer

Passenger

Are you in AU mate? A bunch of ours have started transitioning to flower here in NZ but some of them look like they'll veg for a while longer

Yeah I'm in SA. I think it's genetics possibly a friend of mine has an AK-47 that started flowering at the start of January.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I germinated 2 banana kush and 1 train wreck it's getting a bit late season wise in the southern hemisphere but I'll see how they go.

Kali's going well I've got a 30 gal fabric pot ready for her bought some high quality soil and compost. I'm not a big fan of plastic pots I've used a wine barrel cut in half in the past which I prefered over plastic pots.

View Image

I've put Canna Terra Professional Earth Worm castings super soil mix(Kelp Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Neem Cake, Alfalfa, Wheat Bran, Volcanic Rock Dust, Palagonite, Shell Grit, Gypsum, Langbeinite, Azomite, Malted Barley Grain, Magnesite, Wheat Bran, Fulvic Acid.) Plus Guano and Seamungus and a little dolomite lime to the mix. Then covered around 5 inches with high quality mulch to let it cook if needed.
View Image

looks like a bunch of mulch?

Passenger

looks like a bunch of mulch?

That's because there's a mulch layer on the top.

They're doing well the White widow has given me issues but sorted it out.

Kali's growing strong and one of the banana kushes I popped is thriving well.

Kali
picture.php

picture.php

WW
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Passenger

Big skills buddy, doing some Kali indoor at present and your pics amazing:tiphat:

Cheers mate, It's a bit sad growing late in the outdoor season. I've taken some clones of the Kali and Banana Kush for my indoor grow.

Kali's a winner hope you get some nice pheno's.

Cmoon

Cheers mate, It's a bit sad growing late in the outdoor season. I've taken some clones of the Kali and Banana Kush for my indoor grow.

Kali's a winner hope you get some nice pheno's.

shes a gifted cut not the stature of that beaut on your yard and unfortunatly i wouldnt pull her down in uk shes 70days but im sure ill find some sunny spots in the garden for veg, stay tuned could call on you for tips:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work Passenger the banana kush looks sweet as a nut as do the others :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts