What's new

First grow in new cab!

Chomp

No definitely not now....It looks like you topped them too close to the time you flipped them to 12/12. The plants that have those little double buds on the tops would have been nice colas like the one you didn't pinch off. If you're going to top a plant you should do it in veg at least a week before flowering unless your growing a long flowering sat.

:rasta: Chomp

niggle

ya, I learned that the hard way I'll admit that. The two seeds I have germinating now will probably veg much longer but I will make sure to stop topping well before I switch to 12/12.

Chomp

It's all a learning process man...I quit growing for a couple years and I'm feeling like a noob all over again, almost killed my Schnazzleberry#2 seedlings...lol

You're in better shape than me at this point, at least you have buds!
:rasta: Chomp

niggle

Update: 02/13/11

looking at the hairs they are almost 50-60% brown hairs. so one week of chemicals, and then one week of flushing.

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

niggle

so today is day 42 of flowering, should i start flushing or do i have a lot more time to go? i figure 50-75% of the hairs are brown so its close but dont know

Chomp

so today is day 42 of flowering, should i start flushing or do i have a lot more time to go? i figure 50-75% of the hairs are brown so its close but dont know

You can't really go by the hairs...they can turn brown well before the plants are done.

I like to start watering with plain water about a week or so before I chop if the plants need it. Your plants look like they are nice and green, so if you're sure they are getting chopped in 2 weeks go ahead and give them some straight pHed water.

:rasta:Chomp

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Any final photos or weights on this grow? Very similar to what i am trying and im curious how your 1 plant did.

Cheers,
Budelight

Latest posts

Latest posts