What's new

First Grow in 25 Years!!!!

G

for a first grow in 25 years, you did it very well !!!
enjoy your work !!!!
your set-up is very impressive (I've just been checked the whole story...)

take care :wave:

Rellikbuzz

To all of you who have so kindly followed my grow here. First off, I apologize for the lack of updates but my life has taken an unfortunate turn for the worse. I have recently lost my construction business (thanks to an idiot financial partner that led our business into the dumper) and, due to massive financial pressures, may very likely be forced from my home which will thereby end my grow. So, needless to say my hands have been full and I haven't been able to update. I just haven't had the energy. I barely have had to energy to tend to my second grow which, by the way, the plants are doing very well as they are now about three weeks into 12/12.

I've been really depressed about my circumstances and it just gets worse when I think that I will have to move out of my condo before these plants finish. It just kills me to think that I may have to just trash my plants but that is how it's looking at the moment.

I am scrambling to try and save my home and my grow but it's an uphill battle to say the least. The odds are definitely not in my favor. If I am forced to leave, then my only option for housing will be to move in with my girlfriend in her home that she just bought. However, she will not tolerate a grow in her home. :badday: At this point it may be the only way that I can have a roof over my head. My credit has been ruined by the loss of my business and I wouldn't even qualify for an apartment let alone a home. I have no steady income to pay rent. The harvest of these plants I have been growing in this thread only ended up yeilding me 5 1/2 oz's (from five plants) and, even at market prices here of $400.00 an oz, isn't going to dramatically help me. I really thought that this grow would yield AT LEAST eight oz's but such was not the case. I have been a bit disappointed because I was counting on more to help me out of my financial problems. My second grow would have easily yielded double that but it's looking like that harvest won't ever happen.

I don't mean to carry on here but life has really dealt me a lethal blow. Regardless of what ends up happening, I will still try to be a part of this community as I love my ICMag family. I may not be able to grow but I will try to be here to cheer on everyone else that is fortunate enough to be able to grow. I haven't given up yet and I WILL fight until the end but, like I said, the odds are heavily stacked against me. So, if you have a moment, please say a prayer for me. I haven't been a particularly religious person over the last ten years but times like this certainly have a way of making one more spiritual to say the least.

A huge thanks for all your support in my time here at ICMag. Wish me luck as I have the biggest challenge of my life (so far) to face. At 46 years of age, it is a daunting task to try and start all over again when I've spent 20+ years building a career in Real Estate. It's all I can do to just get up in the morning to face all the latest catastrophes. Again, I appreciate all the love and support that all here have shown me and I won't ever forget it. I just hope that God allows me a tiny bit of mercy and helps me find my way through this debacle. I could sure use a break.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so sorry to hear...

so sorry to hear...

Try not to get to depressed Rell,I know thats easy for me to type but things really do have a way of working out....you will be in our prayers,good luck :smile:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Well that really sucks Rellik...Hopefully you still have contacts...I know about the age thing and starting over. It all looks grim now...but I'm sure if you look at all the circumstances and deal with them on a priority basis...you'll be back on your feet in no time. Sometimes life sucks...but don't give in. Good luck man.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
rellik - very sorry to hear, sometimes life sucks. I'm sure you will find a way, and until that day you will be in my thoughts and prayers.