What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow in 10 years.

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Amazing plants mate. ..My tongue is on my knees right now. Congrats and Sweet smokes Elements :tiphat:

Regards

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Thanks Laza!

I ended up cutting her about 5-6 days early out of worry for rot. Turns out there isnt anything after she's finished drying up. I just worry this time of year and the humidity has been pretty high for Colorado. Everyone loves it, I have received nothing but great reactions and the yield is great. It's the easiest thing to grow thats super frosty and heady. Only downside is somewhat thin branches, but its just such a heavy yielder it seems like its inevitable.

What's really strange is that it came out much stoney-er than usual even though i pulled a week earlier. Not quite sure, maybe the new light just brought everything back out. It reminds me of how it used to be, really good :)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She honestly keeps thowing out hairs, I bet I could run her 10-12 weeks no problem. I think Im gonna try 10 next go if possible. She's just so damn dense I feel like past about 60 days I cant seem to stop the rot from finally working its way into those insanely dense buds. there's practically no shrinkage when she dries, just turns into a rock of strawberry fruit salad dank. Im ramblin now, good stuff lol.

-I did cut out buds from the colas a few weeks prior to harvest to allow airflow and kinda pulled the other buds away form the stem to get better airflow. Maybe just a better more focused practice of that will allow me the 10 :biggrin:

Miraculous Meds

Thanks Laza!

I ended up cutting her about 5-6 days early out of worry for rot. Turns out there isnt anything after she's finished drying up. I just worry this time of year and the humidity has been pretty high for Colorado. Everyone loves it, I have received nothing but great reactions and the yield is great. It's the easiest thing to grow thats super frosty and heady. Only downside is somewhat thin branches, but its just such a heavy yielder it seems like its inevitable.

What's really strange is that it came out much stoney-er than usual even though i pulled a week earlier. Not quite sure, maybe the new light just brought everything back out. It reminds me of how it used to be, really good :)

View Image View Image View Image

She honestly keeps thowing out hairs, I bet I could run her 10-12 weeks no problem. I think Im gonna try 10 next go if possible. She's just so damn dense I feel like past about 60 days I cant seem to stop the rot from finally working its way into those insanely dense buds. there's practically no shrinkage when she dries, just turns into a rock of strawberry fruit salad dank. Im ramblin now, good stuff lol.

-I did cut out buds from the colas a few weeks prior to harvest to allow airflow and kinda pulled the other buds away form the stem to get better airflow. Maybe just a better more focused practice of that will allow me the 10 :biggrin:

Its funny that u noted its better since u pulled it early, yet ur thinking of running it longer again, where it wasn't as stoney n got bud rot. Maybe u found the sweet spot for its harvest. Don't overthink it, if its better to u at 60ish, then take it there.

By the way those colas look totally done, right in the harvest window. Another week n they might well be past the havest window, to where ur getting more turning to cbn, instead of thc/cbd.

Nice work elements. Plus ur screen name is my fav brand of papers. lol

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
It was actually the strongest on the first run when I ran it a little over 9 weeks. I ended up cutting it early then because I started flushing too soon. She still has a lot of vigor left at 9 weeks which is why I would like to try and go for 10. That and I was running on an old bulb for over a year, that was the main reason it was declining and then suddenly got better this go. And it's nice, but it doesn't quite have the intense euphoria that it originally had in the first go which was run longer than this one.

The leaves have started growing considerably more sativa like than they used to. I just get the feeling that I'll get a lot closer to where I started if I run it a week longer. It only takes about 4 days for the plant to completely fade and I feel like that just means the metabloism is still quite high and there is still more potential thc to be produced.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey E - long time. That Banner is looking really frosty. Are you still growing Tonys stuff?
( :wave: Tony)

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Hey, what's up wild, good to see ya! Yep, still growin Tonys stuff now and forever. T's got the best beans around for sure :biggrin: !

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
The Banner is great, but some of this (Gorilla Bubble) will make anyone second guess their favorite :) I think this stuff is a big reason the Banner doesnt hit me as hard anymore, lol.

Tonygreen's Gorilla Bubble
picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think he passed out somewhere from smokin all this Dank !!!! maybe we should send out a search party lol

maphisto

great thread i have Bruce Banner#3 in flower right now.i got the seeds from dark horse genetics out of 9 bb only i male.i hope i find a keeper,also running the gorilla glue 2nd round she is a yield and great smoke.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
My bad guys, been gone for awhile. Things have been crazy but I think things are finally looking up now.

I just started a new job at a large dispensary trimming in a warehouse. I'd ideally like to work up to being a grower and I really think I can do it. The starting pay for trimming is great at $13 an hour and I bet the growers make a pretty damn decent amount :biggrin:.

I really love the work and atmosphere and everyone really likes my stuff. I feel very optimistic for once in a long time now. Cant wait to see how it goes!

I plan to start posting more pictures soon and start a new thread on a new strain I found called Pura Vida (or something like that). It's supposed to be a 33% strain but we'll see.

:tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad to see ya back brutha !!!! was hoping nothing bad happened & it was life getting in the way .

congrats on the job ! & you'll work your way up in no time :tiphat:

i'll let tony know your back too .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
outa reps at the moment , but it looks great ! nice fat buds , stacking nicely too :tiphat:

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Thanks man, shes chunking up real nice right now too. Cant believe how big shes got for being in a 1.75 gallon pot, 600w HPS and gen hydro nutes. Dont know why but plants have been just exceptional lately!