What's new

First grow in 10 years.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
So happy I kept a clone from this Banner. Probably gonna grow this one for awhile. Really liking the smoke
picture.php
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
just what I have in veg right now.

From left to right, two of each except the last:
Blue Bubble (Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble); Death Bubble (Death Star x Sour Bubble); Unknown clones (CBD possibly); Bruce Banner Mom
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG1046.jpg
    IMAG1046.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 9

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Cleaned up the bud rot and made some bho and winterized it. Came out pretty good, but I'm terrible at bho and all that. Was so worried making it, scary stuff. Its got a little everclear left in it, so its kinda runny, but came out pretty clean looking.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG1098-1.jpg
    IMAG1098-1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 12

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Veg closet is starting to get a bit cramped. Moving The two Blue Bubbles (the two on the left, not clones) into flower tonight. The one in the back left is a female, and I'm not sure about the second, but it looks like a male to me so far. I took 3 clones of each just in case as well.
Should clear up some space and let the other ones stretch out.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG1125.jpg
    IMAG1125.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 12

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
What I have in FLower right now: Blue Bubble #2 (left), Random Indica seed(mid), Blue Bubble #1 +female (right)

picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
This is the random seed I started awhile back. She was just about dead when I sprouted her. I under fed her so much and made so many mistakes adjusting to coco.
Now I have a much better feel for it, and I think I'm gonna harvest her tomorrow. I havnt put much into her and dont expect a lot, but shes looking nice now and has a really great smell. Very berry smell.
Tomorrows day 54 or something like that. Really should've taken better notes on her. I did take some clones of her though, that's what those ones in my veg closet are.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG1195-1.jpg
    IMAG1195-1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG1195.jpg
    IMAG1195.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG1200.jpg
    IMAG1200.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 11

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Yeah, her lower fans were yellowing and even purpling a bit then dying. I think it just might be her time. I really should have kept better notes. She's either at day 53 or 60 right now.
I'm gonna chop her tomorrow mainly to see how the smoke is and decided if it's something I feel worth keeping. Some of the buds are quite frosty, and it has a nice blueberry smell. I dont think it's the real blueberry, the dispensary would mislabel strains all the time. Smells really good though.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Veg closet: 6 Bruce Banner clones, 2 Death Bubbles from seed, 2 random indica seed clones, and my Bruce Banner Mom.
Also have some Blue Bubble clones in the dome.
picture.php

My clones take awhile to root sometime (like up to 2+ weeks), but I have a really good success rate. Out of the 13 or so I've taken, I've only lost 1. Would be nice if I could speed em up, but I'm really happy with that success rate so far. Hopefully I can keep it up!

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Harvested the random indica seed today. Smells really good, like strawberries and blueberries. Tastes like candy of those through the box vape I have. Might get 4 oz, thinking more like 3 though. These buds came out just as dense, if not denser than the Banner buds did.
Can't wait to make some bubble hash out of the trim

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG1211.jpg
    IMAG1211.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG1214.jpg
    IMAG1214.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG1213.jpg
    IMAG1213.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG1217.jpg
    IMAG1217.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG1221.jpg
    IMAG1221.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Finally got a somewhat decent pic of the Bruce Banner Bubble Hash I made melting and bubbling up on the nail.
Really need an electric nail...
(i hate this dome but it was a cheap replacement when my other one broke)
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
MAN, I don't know what that random indica one I just harvested is, but man its pretty damn indica. I can barely spell anything I find myself typing the wrong words out of nowhere that make no sense. Absolutley 0 motivation to get up. Very hard to work in garden now. This is a nighttime smoke.

I am Retared right now

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
This is a clone I took from that random indica seed I just harvested. It kind of mutated, and now grows twice as many leaves per node. It's not really alternating, so there are 4 leaves per nose right now.
Don't know if I should save her, or save the normal one for the mom.
picture.php

B

BredForMeds

that mutated plant.. is something I just had happen to a seed plant I popped.. and the main stem.. ended up going flat.. a lil bit bigger then were your plant is now.. I cut that flat stem off.. and the other branches haven't done it yet.. if they do . its going in the trash..
\