What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow Box

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have a friend that built furniture cabinet type stealth grow boxes. Did a prototype...once he got his costs down, he started making them "commercially" (3 guys building them). Did well!

Another friend retrofitted steel wardrobe cabinets with similar design as yours.

Nice design, and you thought of everything!!

How deep are your mesh baskets?

Good luck with your grow!

Last edited:
Have a friend that built furniture cabinet type stealth grow boxes. Did a prototype...once he got his costs down, he started making them "commercially" (3 guys building them). Did well!

Another friend retrofitted steel wardrobe cabinets with similar design as yours.

Nice design, and you thought of everything!!

Hoe deep are your mesh baskets?

Good luck with your grow!

The net pots are 3 inch net pots and they are 2.5 deep.

Making something like this "commercially" would be awesome nothing really around my area

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3" x 2.5" won't reap much. Read where member here supplements adding another plastic container (soda or water bottle....I forget which) helps reap more.
You'll find out what best works for you.....and modify as you learn/experience.

Making something like this "commercially" would be awesome nothing really around my area Sounds like a great idea once you have a few grows down and modify, bringing costs down, etc.!!
Good luck.

3" x 2.5" won't reap much. Read where member here supplements adding another plastic container (soda or water bottle....I forget which) helps reap more.

I did not know about this my understanding was netpots didn't really matter since the roots hung down. But I will look into it. Thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts