What's new

First Grow bag seed updated often

echo1031

Thanks everyone! Shes really starting to become bushy leafs growing everywhere in between the nodes! Im excited to get her to flowering in a week or two depending on her size!

echo1031

Im bored so you guys are getting another update lol. She's taking her time but it looks to be worth it. She has her goods and bads, what are you guys opinion? I think i still have a ph problem for sure.
65715281.jpg

37188081.jpg

10098143.jpg

53004134.jpg

42206849.jpg

echo1031

I think shes looking good, whats your guys opinions?
These plant will be harvested with a the t5's i dont have room for the mh/hps in this cabinet.
Heres how they're looking.
69885783.jpg

10838899.jpg

78583500.jpg

15663812.jpg

30099219.jpg

80238172.jpg

ibjamming

Veteran
They look mighty good!

I love the look of Cannabis grown under good fluorescent light! So green, so squat.

I do early (seedling) veg under FL light too...then it's off to the HID...

Nice for a first grow...very nice. Keep it up, you're doing great.

crossbow

Make sure you dont overlove them. Or 2-3 years I messed around with all kinds of seeds from europe etc and had limited success because I used to many nutes. This year on may second I put 3 female seeds in a one quart cup of soil out of my vegetable garden. I also bought 3 hawaiin skunk clones that had just rooted (MJ dispensary) into five gallon pots. one of the clones was killed by snails. When the WR's were 8'' tall I put them in a ten gallon pot. The white rhinos are now almost six feet tall and the hawaiin skunks are 3-4 feet. All I have done is water them. They were growing in pots on my driveway but moved to side of house because wife couldn/t stand the smell when she got out of her car. Moved to side of house and bent them along my 5 foot fence so neighbor kids cant steal them. Remember they are a weed you can kill with two much love

Amen crossbow. Especially when growing in soil. Nutes aren't necessary for AT LEAST the first week, sometimes a month (depending on how sensitive the strain is and how hot your soil is). Good looking growth, though.

Latest posts

Latest posts