What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First experience with Light movers

When we moved into our new place I was super excited to setup my grow rooms and have the space and freedom (OMMP card and rec plants) to legally invest the time to LEARN true Cannabis cultivation. I have grown in the past, but didn't know what I didn't know back then.

So, one of the first pieces of equipment I bought was a Lightrail 4. I hooked 2 - 600W lights with 36" of travel.

So far I have been impressed with the quality of 99% of the buds. Even the ones I would normally trim off underneath are showing some very respectable growth.

Again, I am fairly new to the light movers, so take my results with that in mind.

I am cautiously optimistic and plan to buy another. Will also run a side by side with stationary lights at some point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 40

Mister Blu

The above referenced light mover is available through the links provided.
Or simply search craigslist and/or eBay.

Alternatively, i will check back here later.