What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firecrackers

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
Items needed:

herb of any kind. If i only can get mids, I make these a lot more often as it is impossible for me to get high smoking it with my tolerance.
I can eat a gram and be stoned for hours, where as smoking a gram will last me 30 minutes

crackers (I use mega sized wheat thins)
Creamy Peanut Butter (i use organic natural yet creamy style)
Foil
Oven

Preheat oven to 325 F

Obtain Crackers and spread on a glorious amount of peanut butter on one side of each. Any peanut butter works, but my diet is about 90% organic normally.
If using natural organic peanut butter, make sure it is the creamy kind (would have palm oil added)

If your making 8 firecrackers, you going to need 16 crackers
I usually only put .5 grams or a little less per cracker, you want more area to weed ratio so all of the thc is absorbed. Be sure to grind your substances up as much as possible

Place ground up weed on one side, sprinkle evenly..
Put another peanut butter covered cracker on top and press down firmly, but not too hard so you not crack the cracker!

The oven should be ready now, wrap the Firecracker in the Foil (completely) shiny side out. Put the Firecracker(s) on a baking sheet in the center of your oven,

Bake for 20-30 minutes
I generally go for 25-30 minutes, the will be burned somewhat, but don't taste that bad.. the longer you go, the more thc you'll get..

I wash them down with milk :rasta:

I would eat .5 grams first and see how well it works for you, then up from there. I use my scale and weigh out the bud so each serving is the same.
I've overdosed eating THC before, and have gotten very sick, it is no fun!

Last edited:
Hey BBB,

Great thread.

People, this does work. I made some last night, and though they take a few hours to kick in, they kick hard.

In fact, I ate about 1.0g at midnight of last night, felt the effects at about 2:15am, and only at 5:00pm the next day is when it really started to wear off.

But, I must note(for scientific purposes):

1) I didn't cover the weed-half of the cracker with another peanut-butter/cracker. I just left the weed on top exposed in the oven.

2) Used a plate instead of a baking sheet.

3) Did not wrap in tin foil(I don't like tin foil, it's a personal thing).

Now, I must say, they were very burnt, and did not taste too great.

But the good news is that I was higher than a girafe's ass.

Try it folks, you'll be surprised in regards to their potency.

Peace :wave:

Last edited:

the_dungeon

this things totally kick ass.!!!!!!!!!!!

beware tho, because they will kick you and lay you flat on your ass. i made to, .5 each and felt goooooood. sorta like shrooms, i had an awesome body high and was very high and alert.

the 3rd or 4th time, i made two .6's with a niiiice amount of kief sprinkled on top and put them in the freezer till morning time.

me and the gf both took 2, hers having no kief, on an empty stomach, and flushed em down with a 32.

god daaaaaaaaaamn was i stoned!! it was almost instant.. i dunno because of the empty stomach, cause of the beer or what but i felt like i was 14 and just took a fat rip outta the bong for the first time.

:muahaha: :jump:

^Glad to know you and your girlfriend enjoyed yourselves.

I propose to change the name to "DonkeyCrackers" instead of Firecrackers...because when you make them properly and take a good dose, they lay you out just like you would be if you were on the wrong end of a kick by a donkey.

By the way, I have now tried both with and without a peanutbutter/cracker top(on top of the sprinkled weed) and I have found that I was much higher from the topless cracker(weed is exposed...not covered with peanutbutter and cracker).

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
Papulz said:
tone down the heat, 325 is unnecessarily hot
not at all, i've been using this temp sinice day one.. most of the time i take it to 350..

but to each their own, as long as it works

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
Mr.Botanical said:
Hey BBB,

Great thread.

People, this does work. I made some last night, and though they take a few hours to kick in, they kick hard.

In fact, I ate about 1.0g at midnight of last night, felt the effects at about 2:15am, and only at 5:00pm the next day is when it really started to wear off.

But, I must note(for scientific purposes):

1) I didn't cover the weed-half of the cracker with another peanut-butter/cracker. I just left the weed on top exposed in the oven.

2) Used a plate instead of a baking sheet.

3) Did not wrap in tin foil(I don't like tin foil, it's a personal thing).

Now, I must say, they were very burnt, and did not taste too great.

But the good news is that I was higher than a girafe's ass.

Try it folks, you'll be surprised in regards to their potency.

Peace :wave:

i used some green i found in a few joint roaches, was very intense..

the perpose of covering them up with another layer of PB is so all of the green is saturated with the fat from the peanut oil. but whatever floats your boat
:rasta:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
perhaps you do not experience any degradation if your not exposing them to that heat for very long, 325 fahrenheit is well beyond the heat required to do more than decarboxylate the molecule. so please be careful to not bake out the magic or at the least degrade thc to cbd/cbn

Last edited:

Papulz

Veteran
if it were up to me, id end up using between 200-250 in temperature... however i generally like to mix my material into frostings or low- to no bake recipes. if i was to want peanut butter crackers like this my methodology would likely be to create medicated peanut butter in a pan by itself, then use that on whatever dish you desire.

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
Papulz said:
if it were up to me, id end up using between 200-250 in temperature... however i generally like to mix my material into frostings or low- to no bake recipes. if i was to want peanut butter crackers like this my methodology would likely be to create medicated peanut butter in a pan by itself, then use that on whatever dish you desire.
that would be good, WOuld be hard to strain out the green

Papulz

Veteran
indeed sir, if you are worried about getting a certain consistency, might i suggest the prep of butter (strained or unstrained your preference) then the combo of butter or oil and the peanut butter itself mixed.

B

bagseed77

its the interal temp that couts, 325 for 20 minutes and the temps inside might be 165 or 170 think turkey or tenderloin, use a meat thermometer to see the temps inside,
i did this once with a bojangles bisquit and chicken skin(from the grub session the night before) i put about 2 grams shredded folded in some chicken skin inside a bisquit inside foil and put on 325 for 20 minutes , it wasnt that hot inside after i unfolded the foil, bam bam bam , i thought i was going freak out a couple of times , i had to talk myself down like i was trippin to hard ,but it was smooth after i told myself it was just a damn bud

Papulz

Veteran
turkey or tenderloin is a dense slab of meat, while a cracker does little to insulate. furthermore, whats wrong with a slower and safer cooking?

B

bagseed77

what is the temp when weed breaks down in the fat, i thought i read 160 or 170 or some thing

These kick ass :headbange

Whipped up a 0.6g cracker about 3hrs ago and feel smashed...In a good way of course :joint:
I just ate another 0.5g cracker an hour ago,so maybe not so good in an hour or so :spank:

Cheers

vapor.dr

In regards to what temperature should be used when cooking, I found this on another website (all temps in fahrenheit):

222/+: Decarboxylation (Carboxyl groups removed, making weed more potent.)
325-355: THC bonds to fat molecules
355-392: THC "boils" (vaporizes; avoid this temperature)

Can't vouch for the accuracy but it sounds about right, hope that helps.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Ughh I love these things there so delicious =D
Ive overdosed on eating THC before horrible.. feeling.
Panicish feelings...

Latest posts

Latest posts