What's new

Firecracker from Reservior Seeds

TORC

I started 2 seeds and ended up with 2 gals :woohoo: . Grown under a 400w Hortilux. I will describe them as one, until there is a need to distinguish between the 2, as they were both very similar. These plants loved my light feeding regimen, nutes at every other watering and very light nutes at that. PSG and Liquid Karma for veg and Jam. Bat Guano with Liquid Karma, along with 2 applications of Dr. Hormby's Big Bud for flowering. Growth was strong and even. Very much Indica dominant growth pattern. Very sturdy plants, quarter sized stems from bottom to top. I had a major mite infestation and the mites did not like these plants, very little activity occured on them. Cloning is a breeze, 10 days or less(had one root in 3 days!). One plant was taken at day 56(the bushy one), the other at day 63. The aroma on these girls is strong, sweet and fruity. Did I mention that the aroma is STRONG! These buds reek. Open the jar and within minutes the room is infused with a sickly sweet smell. Mahvelous! Pinch a bud and you are in heaven :canabis:. Both plants get a 9 for aroma. Bud structure is outstanding. Very dense, very thick, heavy, resin coated nuggets. Grown in a SOG the yield would be VERY impressive. :sasmokin: . Taste, very sweet and very smooth. Nuff said, both get a 9. Stone, here is where my differences lie. The plant taken early, day 56, has much more of a head high, with just a little body. The 63 day gal is awesome. Head and body in about a 50/50 mix. Did I mention that she cuts through anything smoked before her? There, I just did :woohoo: . A CUT THROUGH HIGH! I harvested at 2 times to test which way I would like this variety. Later wins hands down. Early taken gets a 7, later gets a 9 :joint: . This is potent stuff. Two to 3 bong rips and I am good to go for 2-3 hours, no problem. This is simply a wonderful strain. Beautiful structure, ease of growth, good yield, sweet smell, and a great high. What more could one ask for, what more can I say? Rock on Rez, great job. A few random pics:

G

Look good indeed. :yummy:
I'ma be getting these FC beans too. Now i cant wait to grow em! :woohoo:
Thanks 4 the report TORC

:kissass:

Wrecked

Awsome report torc, i am very intrested in these strains and have some going hopefully i can get them to look as tasty as yours. PeAcE

TORC

Gents, thank you so much. This is really an outstanding strain. Would be great for beginners as well. Quite the bargain for $40, eh.

G

Another fine report Torc. I got me some of those beans, but have so much to grow out they were on the back burner. Now though I got to move them up. Your report is finely detailed and infomitive, I can't wait to read your next one. Thanks!

Niemand

THCAESAR said:
damn dude, looks awesome.
THC
BadTicket said:
Look good indeed. :yummy::kissass:
mtnjohn said:
damn fine lookin' buds there Torc. looks like a keeper
Rezdog said:
EXCEPTIONAL.

^What they and others have so eloquently stated! ^

But.....Id like to thank you for showing what can be done using a light hand with the ferts!! It's not necessary to inundate the plant with ferts! A little bit goes a long way or to paraphrase a commercial that Im too young to remember (I WISH)

A little dab will do ya!

Jah Bless! IBN

Last edited:

TORC

Yes GWB, I believe there is still some on Seedbay and I believe they are available through Seed Boutique. Get them you will not be disappointed in the least. Niemand, thank you brother. I can remember that tag-line, unfortunately.

issack

Veteran
Wow ...the first report i have seen....I have 20 of those beans...looks like i'm going to have to find a place for them...