What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fire99 kicks ass

yahooman

some in and out shots of fire99(fire og x c99)

Attachments

• fire99.jpg
    fire99.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 20
  • fire992.jpg
    fire992.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 15
  • fire994.jpg
    fire994.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 23
  • fire995.jpg
    fire995.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 23
  • fire996.jpg
    fire996.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 19

Highcountry

There are some really nice plants in this hybrid. I've kept 2 different phenos for over a year now. Easy AAA quality. Thanks for sharing yahooman.

supervince

lol....Ill play anyway...
yes this strain rocks!
It's actually turned into my goto strain for myself.
It sells out and now i hold some back to make sure i have enough for me cause i vape this stuff upon waking and then all day.

Great head buzz, no body drag, just fuckin awesome and my f99 #3 smells like fruity tooty bubble gum and I've been running this cut for over a year as well. The vape taste is craved for by me....you can taste the c99 but the fruity funk is right there as well. so damn good.

krk does good work!

The Revolution

Veteran
That is fire! Ive seen an grown a lot of C99 hybrids, but I think thats the first C99/Og hybrid IVe seen. Thats impressive! Great job growing that one. Did u make this hybrid?

yahooman

heres a couple outdoor fresh trimmed buds

Attachments

• fire99outy1.jpg
    fire99outy1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 15
  • fire99outy2.jpg
    fire99outy2.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 13

Shovelhandle

to add to this 2015 thread;
I have seven Fire99 x Fire99 Auto going outdoors. When I started some earlier indoors they started flowering at 10cm tall. I started these outdoor plants indoors in cups and put them out late May here at 45ºN. They all showed sex early July, six weeks earlier than most non-auto strains. But only one was filling out buds, the others remained vegging. The early girl remained a single cola and the others are short Christmas trees and are now full of buds. I've been spraying with Serenade to prevent bud rot / molds from taking over. I hope to harvest before the cover is harvested (it's next to a corn field) and thieves come around again.

LostTribe

Premium user
I made a shit ton of SFV x C99 like 5 years back might have to bust them out of the fridge been too busy to test any of them out but been thinking about it for a minute now....

Shovelhandle

Follow up on my Fire99 x Fire99 auto harvest. Taken Sept 15. Now dry and in curing jars. Very nice in every way. Potent! Sad that I have no more seed of this.

Shovelhandle

Sorry, I do not have a grow thread here. I hope you don't mind my comments on this thread though.
I did start an outdoor grow thread this season on another forum but as I was also growing indoors the OD didn't get much coverage. Besides, it's more hands-off than indoor. In brief, I started some in cups and I got two males to start full flower at 6" tall. I started another ten in cups and put them outside in June. Culled three males. One plant kept flowering right from June and the others came on in early August. The early one was a single cola the other xmas tree shaped. The were short, under three foot, which I need for stealth as they are hiding out in the open... I sprayed with Serenade to prevent rot and mold, which I've had to be aware of in the past with tight buds. Worked pretty well, Just two little spots of rot out of all seven plants.
That's my grow report.

Latest posts

Latest posts