What's new

Fire OG bagseed project

The Revolution

Veteran
thought I posted? :/ damn tabs. Your (51/50)OG sounds like it gave you the 101st percentile Crooked. Males from s1's are pretty got-dang uncommon from my reedins. Did you know the dude well enough to know if he had any males going? Either way, love the structure of that crazy bish.

FWIW Stoney that 6 weeker up there had pretty tight nuggets, lemon-pine kush aroma and would've owned her moms nugs given 10 weeks.

Reversed seeds, are not always female. This is why a lot of ppl arent on board with "fem" seeds. I think its something like 1/1000 are male. Dont quote me on that, but all "fem" seeds are not all Females.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Looking good Stoney..got the top row of a Punnett square goin :laughing: I'd say that's pretty got-dang uncommon Revolution ;)

StoneyK

Veteran
So I walked in the room today an was like holy S $!!!!!!
What was once the slow vegger slow cloner has come into its own in a big way ive never seen stretch so thick its almost as fat as the base stalk an its brand new!
Pics right!?!
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

StoneyK

Veteran
And the tall fast vegger... which is now smaller than my slow short pheno, once the small one hit flower
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry for the sideways pics guys

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good:

nice update bud! Glad to see you gardening!

Those plants look super happy and healthy!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to be following along :)

Its not a long shot at all actually. I always thought s1s would be female or mostly female with the potential to herm. I always get this crazy og from my boy he will never give out the cut. One time, i got the trim from a batch to make hash with. I found 3 seeds in the bag and i germinated them all. Two of them were SOLID males. 100% male plants. I even let them go extra weeks before i culled them to see if they developed pistils. NONE. Not to mention the 100% solid female i have today which in 4-5 runs or so has NEVER thrown one nanner or produced a single seed. I still run her and she is insane.
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
I think stoney has a real shot at getting a good male or a dif representation of the fire itself. The s1 i just showed you is very similar to the original cut my boy has but its def not the same, not as sweet or candied in smell and taste. Its more spicey. Anyway im really looking forward to seeing the progress here. Good luck!

:laughing: I love when nature destroys the efforts of a hoarder. I have a bean from a highly prized African strain, I fucking loved the shit-stupid look on the hoarders face when I told him about it. Even if it never germinates/ends up bunk, I'll still have that to remember :D

StoneyK

Veteran
Wow the silver spray worked hella quick! 3 applications over about a week right as I tossed it into flower...
picture.php

StoneyK

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

Everything Is doin great very healthy.
The slow runt pheno is now the strongest plant there is, hugely thick main stems in the stretch.
Pheno 1 the most vigorous fastest vegging and rooting still stays a step ahead, not nearly as much stretch as the runt and flowers are much more developed its gonna be an early finisher.
Pheno 3 is about halfway between the two side branching seems much stronger and has not had a big stretch ar all, especially for the fire she reaches.
Stem rub off the runt gives a sticky real skunky smell she was a real B! $@ ro get to root an slow as hell vegging but looks like she might be the most impressive of all.

StoneyK

Veteran
Snapped a quick pick of the quick pheno,
Wow this lady started off taller than all but stretched much less an looks to be stacking very nicely. I got high hopes for this one!
picture.php

StoneyK

Veteran
Got a nice update!
Well its lookin like I m8ght have acored something REALLY Different.
Like I got no idea how this seed popped out of a fire og if I hadnt pulled it out myself id call bullshit.
It super fruity got the growth structure of an og but barely any stretch an the buds smell like super skunk or something its incredible!
Im hoping the taste matches the smell and the fire og potency kicks in too.
Real excited about this one!

Latest posts

Latest posts