What's new

Fine "tuned" cars

I love cars. Especially high-end and low-end cars. Mediocrity is not an option.
Saw this "tuned" car tomorrow at town. Had to take picture. I just love these guys who are still onto good ol' finnish teenage tuning style. Forget those bodykits and 18" rims. Guess what car it is. :D

Imagine this beast onto streets, 10cm snow on the icy road and 80km/h, sideways. Scarier than rollercoaster. :D

Notice darkened rear windows. Had to keep sunshine away ruining fine backseats.

No, not even close. :D I give you hint. It is car, that was designed in Italy at 60's, but is still in production. Models before 90's included hole for crank that could be used to start car if battery was dead and if you had lots of muscles.

Datsun is high-end compared to this. :D

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Looks like a Fiat 124, that one looks like the russian produced version of the 124R (Lada)

Looks like a Fiat 124, that one looks like the russian produced version of the 124R (Lada)
:groupwave: That's right. It is Lada. Never had myself one of these beasts. Would love to have with Fiat 2000cc Twin Cam engine equipped. Audi & BMW teaser LOL. It is so simple design, that everyman used to fix those themselves. Of course, it was updated during years and it is still in production. Nowadays it has a big block 1600cc engine with fuel injection. It is still not a rocket. :D
This is the car the 2007 F1 champion Kimi Räikkönen started his career. His brother Lada. If you control these at high speeds, then you can keep any car in your glove. :witch:

BUT it is warm and reliable as hell. Even at winter. When Mercedes stops cooperation when celsius hits -40, Lada still runs and stays warm. That is why it was called commonly Siberian Mercedes here in Finland. :)

Because rear wheel drive, it is sideways all the time during winter. Light rear also helps this effect. Bitchy at lights and uphills.

Latest posts

Latest posts