What's new

Finding THC in LA

Im going to LA for a few days, and hoping to smoke some legendary california herb.

How hard is it to buy THC pills and medical club pot? Anyone know prices?

toohighmf

Veteran
clubs

clubs

in order to purchase from a dispensary you will need a CA drivers licence and a Dr's reccomendation. its not like you can just walk in and get some. the clubs are overpriced. I saw an 1/8th of OG for $95! (and it was mite infested, cut down early and unflushed. If your looking for medicinal grade meds in LA, you better hang out in valley or Hollywood. you'll find quality just about anywhere if your a head...

Im gonna be hanging out at the beach all day, not exactly in LA but nearby. Im sure Ill find a bag, but Im wondering about local prices and availability of THC pills (Ive heard of these but never had any) . $95 seems a bit too much, its $60 max. here and I thought it was cheaper in california...

toohighmf

Veteran
not in socal

not in socal

if your in socal, your going to pay $50-70 for top genetics on the street. the clubs gouge..

Tony Starks

I highly doubt you will find THC pills on the street, much less medical marijuana. Most likely, some drug dealer will say " Yo, man i got some juicyfruit 55/8th".

Do us a medical patients in Cali a favor and dont stalk us at dispensaries wanted us to pick up for you. It fucks up the medical scene for all of us who need it.

Hangin out by the beach is a good plan, ask some skater looking fools or younger peeeps

toohighmf

Veteran
THC pills???

THC pills???

find some good hash and eat it. screw those pills.. the point to puffin is so you dont need to take pills. you will find great weed just about anywhere in L.A. Everyone has the kushes and nobody wants BC or Mex weed. I havent seen mexican brick for close to a decade..

some wookie at venice beach just ran to a club for me and brought me the finest 60 bag Ive ever smoked. so....

Where to find THC in LA?
VENICE BEACH!