What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FINDING REAL SKUNK VARIETALS

Yeah I'm in Vermont and have been looking into getting a really hard core old skunk sativa leaning and just rank. I have not grown any of dominion seeds or Duke diamonds stuff but from what I understand they have some really nice skunk strains going. Worth a shot I guess. I will be getting some of there gear at some point when I have time to grow them

JetLife175

Veteran
Shoreline skunk. Not from devils harvest. The real shoreline is the one everyone needs and I don’t know why this cut hasn’t blown up outside of its origin area.

Sunshineinabag

I may have to try diamonds .......then hopefully mr jodrey will have made gains towards heading back to burnt rubber like cultivars.......he has the stock so there's def hope ...........idk about shoreline and no offense but I've had about 12 folks tell me diff avenues which had real deal skunk.............I guess I'd better try them all for myself before I say a thing!

JetLife175

Veteran
If you can source a legit shoreline cut it will impress you nonetheless.

I’ve noticed a lot of people definition of skunk varies a bit from region to region. The shoreline is what I consider a “legit skunk” but others may disagree. There are other smells involved but it definitely is one of the most overpowering skunky, fecal, garlic type cuts I’ve ever encountered.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Kevin's project is cool but remember he doesn't vend seeds so good luck on sorting that gear.

No real skunk has emerged from all of the supposed current skunk breakers in years.

Why wait on fake skunk seeds, just access the clones SourDubble and Corey Stardawg.
I and others spread them around the East so they are easy to find and have the old time skunk aroma and effects.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Why wait on fake skunk seeds, just access the clones SourDubble and Corey Stardawg.
I and others spread them around the East so they are easy to find and have the old time skunk aroma and effects.

clone markets weak in my area alot of cuts round same ole stuff. smaller groups sharing cuts from keeper pheno's from seed.we get the occasional cuts ship in.its not wide open yet.soon getting better

Sunshineinabag

I actually have a couple of diff scenarios in the works where it's not as impossible as folks would want some to believe! Don't need 200 gallon containers.........don't need to jump through weird hoops others put in front of you.......jus had to be patient .....polite....and meet the right person! Hahahahah! Thankgod! KARMA!

Sunshineinabag

I got a couple sacks of diff beans I gotta find space to pop and watch ........three closets

All in places where I'm not living....hard to sleep sometimes lmao!

Attachments

• GG#4 ---> Smells yummy
    GG#4 ---> Smells yummy
    74.2 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Latest posts