What's new

Finding money.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I've found stashes of cash several times. Once when I was about 5 or so I was digging a tunnel through the wall with a kitchen knife so I could escape a mean babysitter and found several grand in the wall. I was digging out between my room and into the bath, apparently under the medicine cabinet. There were all kinds of shit in there, silver certificates, gas and bread stamps from the depression and thousands of used stamps from all over the world. I still have several hundred of the stamps, most are from Europe during and after WWII.
Back in those days they had a special slot in the cabinets to slide used razorblades into. Well an old lady owned the place before my parents bought it and she hid money in there. If I remember right, my parents used it toward the mortgage.

More recently in 2004 I found $45K while operating a backhoe on a construction site, all stacked up and wrapped and taped and shit. It was my Bros jobsite so I split it with him and I bought a bunch of tools and shit and pissed the rest of it away. Sure wish I had some of that $ now.

M

michael68

I've found stashes of cash several times. Once when I was about 5 or so I was digging a tunnel through the wall with a kitchen knife so I could escape a mean babysitter and found several grand in the wall. I was digging out between my room and into the bath, apparently under the medicine cabinet. There were all kinds of shit in there, silver certificates, gas and bread stamps from the depression and thousands of used stamps from all over the world. I still have several hundred of the stamps, most are from Europe during and after WWII.
Back in those days they had a special slot in the cabinets to slide used razorblades into. Well an old lady owned the place before my parents bought it and she hid money in there. If I remember right, my parents used it toward the mortgage.

More recently in 2004 I found $45K while operating a backhoe on a construction site, all stacked up and wrapped and taped and shit. It was my Bros jobsite so I split it with him and I bought a bunch of tools and shit and pissed the rest of it away. Sure wish I had some of that $ now.
Holy shit lol, 45k.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my daughter found about 150 bucks in the undercarrige of a washing machine it collected in this one little area over the years 1's 5's 10's. two different machines,now we flip em and check em all...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found an $850.00 CASH ticket in an OTB betting machine at Bay Meadows here in the bay area (I was a degenerate (lol) horse better when I made phat dollars in the high tech industry..now I only dream of that money)......I bought my mom a new stereo with it.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I found a lottry ticket finished scratching the rest of the ticket it was a $5.00 winner and turned it in got 2 $2.00 & 1 $1.00 ticket and ended up broke, I sure could have used that money instead for a cold one.
hypnotize.png

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I found $5,000 back in '72 in my buddies bedroom trashcan. We were looking for a lost passport. He either was so drunk the night before and accidently threw it in there with some trash, or was hiding it. We used it on a trip to Italy!

I was at ratdog show and this kid was dancing on-top of at least a stack of 20's I proceeded to let him know . He said must be luck of the Irish and walked away

Latest posts

Latest posts