What's new

Finding FatDandy..

M

mossy

:wave: Mr. FatBud..we have fun.. :headbange

:wave: Core..cheers m8..I think everyone here is raring to go...
just waiting for mother nature to co-operate.

nice kenz..nice.. :kissass:
can't be long to the off now.
Hell of a difference between #1 & #2 and #3 & #4. night and day.
Tric heaven.
Some stunning stem colours there too.
Funnily enough..both my AK-47's look like the blue-streak in the bottom photos.
Especially the downward slant on the leaves...but I think the AK's are taller.

From the start I have played my grow for the indys..
for a long while I thought the pain-killer I was after was in Indy only...
but I think this year could be season of the satis.

I have a peach of a one on the b.indy..and a cracker on one of the JEM's..
samples will be tested.. :joint: and if they prove worthy... :muahaha:
the Sati-side of things may be explored more... :chin:

bpb...I will bet you fingers are just itching right now..
How long is it since you have been able to have a smoke...?

Last edited:

kenzler

Mate dont think i have ever smoked a true sativa it's something you dont get round our way...
I must admit i prefer the AK-47 Sativa style to the more Indica dom plant it's a slower growing pheno but i can see the rewards in it..

Mate out of the 4 Bluestreak 3 of them are no more than 6 inches tall the other about 9 inches tall where as the AK is just over 2 Foot in the Sati girls and just over a foot in the Indi style.

Stunning plants Mossy.. truly amazing. I would love to get my hands on some of those crazy colored phenotypes you've got running. What are the finishing times on most of these? Keep it up man.. I'll be paying real close attention to your future posts :D.

bpb

mossy they itch so bad i f i started to scratch they wiould be raw :laughing:

its been over 1 year i think like 1 year 4 months so along time far to long :rant: :canabis:

M

mossy

:listen2: ya all wanna know what I got for my b-day..?

I got a natures miracle..
bearing in mind WR just showed it's head above soil on 25-12-07..

I have the first progeny..with a tail root..

and I got a mystery..this is my Bubble cross..AF-ing..

I will explain shortly...

and tomorrow..I get my 12-12..Spring.. :jump:

What a day.. :woohoo:

M

mossy

Cheers pipe..catch up when you have time m8.. :yes:

Guys..the little mystery.. :chin:
get your thinking caps on this weekend.

Here is the blue mystic dom cross..left.
bubbleicious dom cross..right
B.indy..(fans trimmed) in the middle.

V similar height..frame..growth pattern...all AF-ing..
what is unusual in that... :confused:

The only one that has any ruderalis in is the B.indy..
But they are all auto-flowering... :eek:

now this photo was march/april last year..
so I wasn't sure if it was just my season pulling in a normal flowering..because I was around the natural 12/12

This is the fist chance I have had to try them..in test conditions..
18/6 in the grow cupboard..and sure enough..you see the proof on the little girl above..

so..what the hell is making them AF... :chin:

I know that Mighty Might is a non-ruderalis AF..and I will google it as soon as I have time..

but..in the mean-time..any theories.

They were given to me as a stable blue mystic/white widow medical cross.

kenzler

Im not sure mate but it would be interesting to see what happens if you cross one to a "true AutoFlower" plant..
I bet the F1's would be 100% Auto also thus a new line of auto's which has a stronger kick than Standard LR

bpb

i am not sure mossy

also what a great b day present congrats and also happy b day

not sure why your plants do what they do except i do know someone is growing them with extra special care :bow: :woohoo:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, eyem' back.... :wave:

Sounds, to me, like they were responding to the close to 12 hours darkness.... Seed allows for variation in individuals, and some may respond more sensitively to dark periods close to 12 hours than others.... Some plants which are not auto flowering may still trigger flowering when placed under a dark period of less than 12 hrs.... People have this problem with putting out cuttings too early here.... Even though its not 12 hrs around early april, the nights are still too long, and the plants will flower and then revegetate....

Looking forward to the test....

Wey hey... Mossy I see you;ve picked up bubblelicious.... I grew that before, the nirvana one.... Was quite nice.... Now I have her in BOG medely and Medely Chunk forms..... :yummy:

Will try and get a black indy update over the weekend....

Powerhouse (Deep Chunk x Cinderella 99)

Last edited:

kenzler

Drinking mate its no good for you LOL
I'm sure if you cross those to ak47 auto so you have a 50/50 split you should get a very high auto percentage.
the ak was an example any auto would do really :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thirsty Thursday hells yeah! :yes: Got to get that glass or 2 of water before bed.....

Which is/has been the best hangover cure of yer girls? A little cannabis works wonders on a rough hangover morning....

Happy fried-day guys! Not sure whether I told ya or not.... We've got quite a lineup of strains to go for next year.... Deep chunk, DC hybrids, early finishing lines/hybrids from Denmark (55N), and a few extras that should be very interesting.... Can't wait till our season starts rolling on.... Only about another month to go!!!! :woohoo:

Debating on whether or not to try the cold frame on my canna gals.... Thinking about just waiting until the weather/cold nights breaks in for the season... Don't much like those cold nights, but once it gets hot and sunny, moisture can become hard to maintain..... :chin:

Last edited:
M

mossy

Sorry M8's.
I was busy until late last night..
painting..painting..painting.. :whip: :whip: :whip:

Back to full service shortly.. :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bpb, its always an interesting one! Haven't been let down yet.... :D

Mossy hows the snails treating you lately? Are they a threat this time of the year?

B indy update coming some time soon... :drum:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
yo guys
hope you all are doing great
this is the answer to your PM bpb and the answer for all of those who were waiting to know my starting line up hehehe

i got
x2 T.A.S. x GG/danishPassion both females
x2 Cascadia PTK mix (1female)
x2 Pakistan Afghanistan (DC PTK) mix not sexed
x1 Bubble Dust
x1 Hawaiian Snow GHfem (outdoor mom for indoor cuts use)
x1 purple bastard (female)
x1 Purple Conjuction (fem)

they go from 12 inches to 1 foot and a bit more.. they stretching a bit now cause theyre waiaing on a window for the right wather to go outside.
they are almost 60 days old but they been rootbounding in plastic cups for the first month so they were undeveloped.. than i took them in a growrrom under 12/12 for the other month and theybeen taking over and they look happy and healthy now.
pix coming soon guys