What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding a Hand Operated Water Pump?

Xtensity

Lately I've been thinking of a way to get water out of a prefilled reservoir, and it dawned on me that I could just use a water pump... though, after some searching, I'm not sure if any hand operated water pumps exist from pumping water from Point.A to Point.B.

Does anyone have any product recommendations, I figure outdoor growers with bulk amounts of plants have thought of this issue before. I was thinking of something that would have 2 hoses on it, one on each end, for basically moving the water from one area, to another, though I honestly haven't been able to find one. Any tips? Links? Products?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
sportin goods stores hav pumps for your boat. Auto parts hav pumps that work off your drill. Just about any pump works, aquarium, pond etc. I hav 1 called The Slimer.
Good luck

KanadianKronik

not sure if there are any around you but princess auto sells some hand pumps for like $50 or less... if you look in my outdoor 2011 album you can see the one i got.
-kk

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Hand-Operated-Drum-Pump-4HA34_AS01.JPG
10 gallon per minute
I used to use these on the farm. There are many similar pumps. Google hand cranked transfer pump.

Slangheat

Lately I've been thinking of a way to get water out of a prefilled reservoir, and it dawned on me that I could just use a water pump... though, after some searching, I'm not sure if any hand operated water pumps exist from pumping water from Point.A to Point.B.

Does anyone have any product recommendations, I figure outdoor growers with bulk amounts of plants have thought of this issue before. I was thinking of something that would have 2 hoses on it, one on each end, for basically moving the water from one area, to another, though I honestly haven't been able to find one. Any tips? Links? Products?

Does it have to be hand operated or can it be one of the powered utility pumps?

I've been using this for a long time now w/o issue.. http://www.lowes.com/pd_309016-1564...rentURL=/pl__0__s?Ntt=utility+pump&facetInfo=

JohnnyATL

Veteran
they sell drill powered pumps for 6.95 at home depot. you just hook it up where your drill bit goes and attach tubes or water hoses to your resovoir or whatever. I just bought one and 100 ft of 1/2 tubing

Latest posts

Latest posts