What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finally top shelf thanks to Bodhi

JimmyJetty

Very satisfied with Bodhi after years of being disappointed by others and only using fem seeds. This last run I decided to go with Bodhi and just harvesting Phone Home (triangle Kush x Wookie 15) and Soul mate (goji og pinesoul x Wookie 15) frostiest plants I’ve ever grown. Even the one with the least amount of frost has blown away everything else I’ve grew. Blue widow. Dinachem, cheese, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Jack Herer, Jack 47, Kali Mist, Kali China, Sour Diesel, white widow...all just average at best. Not one to quick dry but I’ve had an ovule issue and was checking for crackle. Popped a popcorn bud in the oven at 140 til dry and two hits blazed. Is much more potent fresh chopped and tossed in oven than anything else that’s been dried and cured proper. Just a random post. Stoned and happy. After 4 years, I’m gonna have some mother plants finally

cannacrab

Very satisfied with Bodhi after years of being disappointed by others and only using fem seeds. This last run I decided to go with Bodhi and just harvesting Phone Home (triangle Kush x Wookie 15) and Soul mate (goji og pinesoul x Wookie 15) frostiest plants I’ve ever grown. Even the one with the least amount of frost has blown away everything else I’ve grew. Blue widow. Dinachem, cheese, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Jack Herer, Jack 47, Kali Mist, Kali China, Sour Diesel, white widow...all just average at best. Not one to quick dry but I’ve had an ovule issue and was checking for crackle. Popped a popcorn bud in the oven at 140 til dry and two hits blazed. Is much more potent fresh chopped and tossed in oven than anything else that’s been dried and cured proper. Just a random post. Stoned and happy. After 4 years, I’m gonna have some mother plants finally
Do you have any photos of Soul Mate?

SonsOfAvery

Do you have any photos of Soul Mate?
Very late to the party on this one, but I'm new here 😄 so just incase any comes across this thread again, like I just did.
Pheno A
NLD, Taller, Goji Dom, wider internodes, Lemon funk OG on floral aroma.
IMG_3712.jpeg

Pheno B.
BLD, medium size, slightly bushier, wookie dom, shorter internodes, more sweet lavender and floral mix with, very pungent aroma.
IMG_3713.jpeg

✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts