What's new

finally time for college football!

JohnnyATL

Veteran
ahhhhahaha im pretty excited about ncaa football this year. ive been waiting all summer.

everyone rep your fave team here. for me, all i have to say is Sic 'Em Dawgs!

and for all the international icmaggers, dont feel left of flame cause its american football. I love futbol alot too. Go Chivas!

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
college football is fuckin awesome. 2 good games last nite and shit starts for real today. SEC and BIg12 teams better play for the nat championship at the end of the year or atleast USC. Every NOvember i get BCS obsessed hopin that Ohio State or Penn State don^'t make it.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
GO MICHIGAN.. But i will also admit i am a big urbin meyer fan so i to like the gators.. I think rich rodriguez is going to rotate 4 Qb's this year.. Ot ohh could be another dissapointing year for my wolverines peace..

sack

T

theratings

GO MICHIGAN.. But i will also admit i am a big urbin meyer fan so i to like the gators.. I think rich rodriguez is going to rotate 4 Qb's this year.. Ot ohh could be another dissapointing year for my wolverines peace..

sack

Another Michigan fan? Let's be friends :woohoo:

I like college football. It's pretty major here, you could say.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I'm excited to see what the season holds. To see how the traditional powers do (USC, Florida, Texas lately) and what the down and out programs can do (Michigan, Notre Dame lately). Every season is different. Hope springs eternal for every college football fan this time of year...:joint:

S

ShoeboxSherman

Go Big Blue!

Go Big Blue!

Go Big Blue!!!!!! Another brutal season in the SEC East :)

kentucky.gif

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
GO MICHIGAN!! We kicked ass yesterday and looked good doing it.. I cant believe navy didnt beat Ohio St i hate ohio st..I even hate typing that name.. lol.. Also my 2nd team the gators rolled easily.. Oklahoma ranked 3rd goes down to a mountain west team.. lmfao.. peace..

sack

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GO RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!!
Scarlet Nation here boys!
reppin New Jeru to the fullest!

game starts @ 4pm.
taking on the back to back big east champs in cincy.

whats MAJOR BS is that not even 1 big east team is in the preseason top 25.
things change quick in ncaa fb.
the past 2 years , 1/2 the teams in the BE were in the top 25.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
FSU Miami game last nite, OH MY GOSH! what a friggin game,

I agree wit Frank Rutgers are the shit tho we did get raped last nite

I

idoreallytry

BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we lost two all americans, gresham all season and bradford for a few weeks,,,,hope we bounce back after losing to BYU,,,good luck all my fellow college football lovers may all your teams win every week lol,,,peace

JohnnyATL

Veteran
haha as much as a HATE to say it. floridia will prob take it this year. No one can compare to the SEC

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Interesting first week. OU's down but not out. Hopefully their offense can get it together, but I doubt they're going to be scoring 60+ a game this year...
Rutger played almost as poorly as Illinois. Interesting that the Scarlet Knights havent been able to build on their success of a few years ago. Maybe Schiano's not the long term answer as coach?
Big games this weekend: USC-OSU and ND-Michigan. Also, this is off-topic, bu the NFL starts this weekend. Ah, football.

Latest posts

Latest posts