What's new

Finally more space

Penguin59

thank you i cant wait to see how the lifesaver turns out.

Hi there rocketman! I'm also very keen to see how the lifesaver turns out. Have been hearing lots of talk about BOG seeds these days so I will be lurking around haha.

Very even looking canopy you have there too buddy. Keep them all the same height and you will be golden!

thanks, i used to smoke lifesaver diesel about 4 or 5 years ago, and it was wonderful, i just wanted a little more full indica strian. i topped each of them when they had 3 strong nodes and let them go. i have switched to digilux bulbs. they seem to like it

my girls are asleep right now goin on day 21 i have noticed 2 of my 4 lifesavers are already getting frosty, they are the two i have that i am having problems with nut burn. my 2 tsi fly are about 4 or 5 inchs taller than everyone else. my one fire fly is starting to stink and have nicce frost. i will post pics in the next few days of there progress.

update, day 22 of flower. just gave my babies some tea, tirmmed the bottom branches and took some clones. one of my strong pheno of lifesaver i cut two hermie branches off of. looked it over good no new more male flowers. will keep an eye out for more.
picture.php

nephrosis

NICE!!! i had the SAME PROBLEM with a hermi branch! never seen or heard of that! glad to hear you had one and just cut it off like me

yea i didnt keep any clones off that one. wish i could she is very frosty and looks like she is gonna produce good. i am amazed at how big my tsi fly and fire fly is.