What's new

Finally did it :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Can see the pics now bro :good:
Nice setup mate and good use of the space that you've got :D
Shame about #10 :( but you can't win them all and I'm 100% positive that you'll find a keeper or 2 in the girls that you do get :tiphat:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin everybody :wave:

Thanx for lookin in Dr nuggs :thank you:

Thanx B00m , yeah i think 9 outa 10 ain't bad . should still see some dank i'm sure :dance013:

well , todays not much better than yesterday ..... ain't least nothings broken .... yet . but i had to take the wifey to the ER this morning , stubborn witch waits till she can't breath before she gets checked out :wallbash:
shes got chronic bronchitus & a pulled muscle from coughing . they got her on meds & it looks like i'm playin nurse maid for a couple days .... oh well such is life .

so lets hope this day gets better ..... the Sour defenatly helped last night though :)

oh shit , i almost forgot .... Happy Halloween to all you gouls & goblins out there :)
gotta go get some candy for the local rugrats :pumpkin:

well have a great day guys & mi'lady & we'll catch ya all later :wave:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hope the wife is doing a lot better mate that shit hurts like a mother fracker

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hope the wife is doing a lot better mate that shit hurts like a mother fracker

yeah your right boom , have had it happen a few times myself . they gave her dilaudin for the pain but shes afraid of pain meds so it just sits here but i'm sure if it gets too bad , she'll take it .
Thanx for the well wishes :thank you:

not much to say or show about the garden today , things are just chuggin along . I did pull #10 from her RR & it had the seed casing & a 1" long tail but just never grew past that point :dunno:

have a good day guys , will talk at ya's later

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
weekly update 11/6

weekly update 11/6

good afternoon DG & knights :wave:

well its time for the weekly update & pic session .Not much to report really , they're just chuggin along , growth has been fantastic to say the least . All 9 seem very uniform in their growth , no real differences in the plants yet , they all look the same even though there's 3 different strains . 4 & 5 have caught up like i thought they would :)
heres a shot of them under the lights....

camperpics332.jpg

& some close ups ....in pic 2 the 2 on the left are # 4 & 5 in pic 3 there the 2 on the top of the pic , there catching up every day :)
camperpics341.jpg

camperpics337.jpg

camperpics335.jpg

camperpics335.jpg

camperpics340.jpg

camperpics339.jpg

I have a shot of 2 of the moms i just transplanted last night .... ones a beisel & the other is a B8 ....
camperpics334.jpg

& I even got a pic of my Garden guard dog ... she hangs around the cave with me but seems to dissapear when i light up , not much of a smoker i guess lol
camperpics342.jpg

Well thats pretty much it for this week guys . by next week they'll be in the veg cabinet under the 150 watt HPS & should really start to take off then , may even have to transplant them into the 1/2 gallon buckets . we'll see .

Have a great night guys & Lady DG , we'll see ya all during the week .

:thank you::wave:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
go little babies go!

Looking swell d-buds

Thanx for lookin in guys ,Yeah a little boring .... kinda like watchin the grass grow ....

But thats exactly what we're doin ..... :plant grow:

Thanx guys , have a great night & see ya all soon :wave::thank you:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:D They are coming along nicely bruz :good:
Give them enough root space and watch them redefine Hybrid Vigour for ya ;)
Nice looking guard dog too :D
:smoke out:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran

They are coming along nicely bruz
Give them enough root space and watch them redefine Hybrid Vigour for ya
Nice looking guard dog too

Thanx b00m , Thanx for lookin in .

yeah they're in 4" nursery pots now & will go into half gallon pots next till they veg for a few weeks .

The dog , yeah shes my buddy , never leaves my side :)

Well guys , just put a deposit on another residence . moving into a bigger space which will give me a bigger grow room :jump::jump:
Its going to be alot more secure for me too (absentie landlord ) .
This will not effect my dutch grown gear at all cuz they're still vegging but will screw up my perpetual a little bit , maybe 2 weeks difference but thats not a big deal . but the Biesels i have in flower now will have to come down about 2 weeks premature . prolly wind up in the hash collection bags in the freezer unless they produce huge in the next 3 weeks . The biesels that were supposed to go in next week will have to be trimmed down & kept in veg for awhile till the new room is set up . I dunno , i'll get it figured out ,not that big of a deal .

Well guys & m'lady , Have a great day & i'll catch ya all later :wave:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A new room ? Oh boy :jump: Sux when ya have to take any thing premature :shucks: Sounds like you have a plan for a great comeback though :good:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A new room ? Oh boy Sux when ya have to take any thing premature Sounds like you have a plan for a great comeback though

Hell yeah G , i have 4 ready to go in now that will have to be kept trimmed back till i move , just put 16 clones in cups to veg & 9 of DG's gear in veg ..... i'll be fine after the move :) just not sure how i'm gonna set it up though ...... ahhh i'll get it put together .
yeah sux about the 4 i have in now but .... its not the first time somethings had to come down early & problly not the last time either .

Thanx for stoppin in Galahad , hope everythings going smoothly for you too . good luck brother . :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin everybody :wave:

Hows everybody at the round table these days ? hope everybodys doing Ok .... That includes you DG .

just thought i'd drop in & tell ya all the good news , I kinda decided how my new room is going to be set up . I bought a 4' x 8' x 6 1/2' Dark room tent today , should be here by the 17th . bought some more 6" ducting also but whatever . I'm going to set up the 4 x 8 tent for my flower room with the 400's for now , the 600;s will have to wait a bit till cash start rollin in again & i make sure my ventilation can handle the extra heat cuz its going to be in a 2nd floor bedroom . I do have a 12k btu window banger for the summer but theres going to be alot going on in the room . I'm also going to have a 4' x4' x6' tent that my buddies lending me for vegging , gonna set that up with a 400 watt MH if i can find one cheap enough . then my wardrobe box for clones & seedlings plus my new Mom box ...... as i said theres going to be ALOT going on in that room :)

I'm stoked about getting in there & getting it set up ..... just not stoked about moving everything . but it is what it is .
I think the hardest part about getting this room set up is getting 3 new 20 amp circuits up to the second floor from the basement ..... shouldn't be to bad if the pipe chase is open , but i doubt it , its an older house . i'll get it figured out . :)

DG's girls are doing great .... i've got 4 nodes on 7 of the plants so far ..... 4 & 5 are still behind 1 node . I gave them all their 3rd feeding today . gonna have to tip one upside down to see how the roots are expanding in the coco cups . i'll wait till i get at least 5 nodes before i top them all then they'll get put into the half gallon nursery pots to grow untill i can sex them . then they get put into their final 2 gallon pots to grow out the dankness :) can't wait to see them in flower :jump::jump:

well everybody .... have a great night & i'll catch ya all another time :wave:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Very nice man! Love the ingenuity. Will anxiously be awaiting new setup. Good luck on the move. "War is hell and moving is a close second." Some fridge magnet said. Upgrade tho is what it sounds like.

Subscribed:)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice man! Love the ingenuity. Will anxiously be awaiting new setup. Good luck on the move. "War is hell and moving is a close second." Some fridge magnet said. Upgrade tho is what it sounds like.

Subscribed

Thanx for looking in Carlos . I hope to keep it interesting enough for everybody & yeah moving Sux ... big time . but at least i have setting up a bigger room to look forward to .:)

updates & pics tomorrow gang ..... see ya then :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
evenin everybody :wave:

sorry I missed the weekly update yesterday , have been real busy with the new place . getting it cleaned & painted so we can move in .

All 9 plants are lookin fantastic & growing like nobodys business :) I don't really have time right now for a pic update but i will ASAP . They're in the veg cabinet under the 150 hps now , haven't transplanted them yet , gonna give them another week before I do . let them grow abit more .

I hope DG & all the knights are doing good .

Well gang its been along day & I still have a few things to do , but i just wanted to stop in so ya'll didn't think i ditched ya . I will be back soon with pics & a progress report on the 9 little ones .

Have a great night gang , see ya all later in the week :wave:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:wave: Wondered what happened to ya :chin: :D
Hope the missus is doing a whole lot better than how she was doing mate :tiphat:
Looking forward to seeing how they are doing for ya under the 150 ;)
:plant grow:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wondered what happened to ya
Hope the missus is doing a whole lot better than how she was doing mate
Looking forward to seeing how they are doing for ya under the 150

Thanx for looking in b00m , the wife is feelin pretty good (untill we start moving boxes ) but still not up to par , so i've been taking most of the load off her , as much as she'll let me anyways :)

yeah they seem to love the bigger light so far , i've got one with some weird leaves on the bottom , not sure whats going on with it , never seen leaves like this before , its only 1 so i dunno , will show ya's when i get pics up later in the week .

well guys its been a long few days & its not over yet . i'm exhausted already .
Have a great night guys i'll get back to ya all soon :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin everybody :wave:

Still no pics yet . sorry . If the SC plants are calmag hogs , i think i have 3 of them , cuz theres 3 plants with signs of a cal def. they all seem like they could use a stronger feed now , so their next feed i'll up the A & B & up the calmag from 2ml to 4 ml per gallon . should be tomorrow night for feeding time . I topped them all tonight while checking on them , thats probably the only training they'll get , i want to just let these grow out to see their growth characturistics for the next time . I mainly use a scrog net & want to see if they stretch enough to be put in a net . its amazing how uniform they are for being 3 different strains . I need to get pics up for you guys ..... let me see if i can snag the camera from the ol'lady .

I got my tent yesterday & got the new room cleaned out today, power ran from the basement up to the 2nd floor I brought up 4 - 20 amp circuits (2 runs of 12-3 rx ) & just hooked up 2 for now . i'll leave the other 2 for future use . I got the window blocked off & my vents put out for exhausting my tent & veg box . Got the tent set up & tomorrow I'll get a better idea of how the rooms gonna be set . gotta get my veg box , my mom box , a work table & my rez for the blumats put in there , man its gonna be tight :) gonna be nice to have a little more flowering room than before , defenatly gotta get the 600's ordered soon . sorry for the rambling guys , just thinkin out loud i guess :)

Have a great night guys , DG i hope your doing better . catch ya all later with an update . :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts