What's new

Finally did it :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Unc .... i think i'll top it a few times . i think the stem got a little to woody to do any lst on right now ... it feels like it would snap if i tried .

I forget how long you took yours .... how long should i expect ???

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy dan :wave: Nice budz, Hows the crinkles? gonna flower any yet? I'm sure you will find a way to tame the tiger :whip: Btw YOU SUK :nanana:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy G ... :tiphat:

The crinkle that i put in this round M#7 .... is lookin like the only green pheno i got outa all 5 in flower . :biggrin:

the other 2 ....#2 & 3 are going in next . the real bad crinkled mess grew out of it during veg except for a few leaves here & there . but the #3 .... is heavily leaning towards the sativa side & she looks like its gonna take forever to flower out & finish ..... should be some kickass trippy smoke when done though !!! :dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Unc .... i think i'll top it a few times . i think the stem got a little to woody to do any lst on right now ... it feels like it would snap if i tried .

I forget how long you took yours .... how long should i expect ???
um,like 73-80 days if i remember,was in the same time frame as the dtc99,maybe only 70 from clones,i usually gave the picture groups a number of days flowering tag so check the pic names in the albums

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took down the last 4 mags & the last killer last night @ day 71 . was impossible to get full plant pics cuz the branching got so heavy they all had to be tied up . i did get pics of a few branches as they were cut & trimmed before hanging them .

heres the last mag to be cut ... still in the flower room ... had to hold the branch up while taking the pic .
DSC01856.jpg

now some branches

DSC01845.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This 5 pic limit sux !!!

i took a couple pics of the leaning against a 5 gallon jug for size comparison & tried to get pics of them hanging ... tried , but the room is so tight you have to do it in more than 1 pic .

DSC01851.jpg

DSC01850.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

I've got everything marked & seperated even after they go into the curing jars so i can weigh each one out & smoke test each one to decide on keepers . just in the amount that each plant gave me i have 3 that are in the running for keepers . 2 mags & 1 killer .

Killer #7 is my pineapple tasting one but one of the smallest yielders .
Mag #4 is a defenate keeper .... she gave me over 90 grams , has the tight indica buds of pure purple goodness with the sweetest taste i've ever smoked .
killer #6 is hanging now & looks to be a big yielder same with Mag #11 . time will tell on those 2 .
killer #10 was the frostiest of the killers but smallest yielder @ 41 grams .... think i'm gonna keep her for now & see if i can up that yield with some lst & topping .

the Mag #7 which was the only crinkle in this round & i thought was my only green pheno ..... was acctually purple but just really light colored . smoke test will decide her fate .

i'll be able to decide in a couple weeks which are going & which are staying . but right now Mag #4 is staying for sure .... gonna do an entire tray of her soon .

i think thats it for now . i'll get back to ya all with my updates after the smoke test on the ones hanging now .

thanx for everybodys interest so far . the comments & suggestions are great ... keepem coming guys ... thats how i learn :biggrin:

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for sure top your kqr next round,keep them to 4 total branches,they seem to do better topped,the mags do pretty well topped as well,and still manage to crank out some pretty big colas...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Mags did very well just being tied down like i had them . most all of them gave me like 6 main branches . the killers yeah i need to experiment more with . they just grew unmolsted for the most part & did ok @ 41 to 55 grams each .... but i know they can do better . gotta watch my humidity with them ... found 2 with mold starting in the main tops . worst time of the year here for harvesting though .... we had rain for almost 2 weeks straight every freakin day . had to pull the dehuey outa the closet for thefirst time sense moving here .

thanx fer lookin in Unc .... & the helpful knowledge .

see ... i told ya you were to helpful to be the antichrist :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything has been chopped dried & curing in jars . i'm slowly taste testing each one . I think i've found my keepers & a couple that i want to work with again to bring up the yields on .

Magenta99 pheno #4 was a big floppy purple bitch (90.6 grams ) which grew with DTC characturistics ,long branching & stretched to 2x her size , but had the densness & purpleness of the PCK . A vey nice combo !!! & a kick ya in the head high ... with some creeper to it .

the killer # 6 was a bigger yielding (89.5 grams) pineapple light green pheno which leaned more towards the cindy99 side with its long & many branches but with nice tight bud formation . a nice pineapple taste with an almost mint after taste on the lips . the high was great !!! nice happy shit eatin grin with a little blurry eyed heady buzz to her .

The killer # 7 was also a pineapple taster but much lower yields ... grew more like the G13 . gonna work with her some more to see if i can get the yields up to a respectable level .
Killer # 10 was by far my frostiest lady in the bunch ... but was my smallest yielding pheno of all with only 41 grams of snow covered strong ass buds . defenatly going to work with her some more !!!!
the other Magentas that were in all leaned towards the sativa DTC99 side of the mix with they're huge airy sativa buds . haven't smoked any of these yet ... so i'm not making any decisions about them till i do .
will say though ... Mag #11 was my biggest yield of them all with a little over 110 grams :biggrin:

so this is where i'm at so far . its been a great ride & even more fun taste testing 11 different phenos of 2 fantastic strains :dance013:

thanx for lookin in everybody & the kind words on yer visits :thank you:
i'll get back to ya all after i've tested every single one :biggrin:

puff puff pass :smoke out:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always good to give things a second run just to be sure you get them more dialed in,sometimes the first clone run comes out much better than the seed plants..

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For sure Unc !!! clone runs always come out better for me than seed runs .... basicly cuz i just let the seedling grow unmolested to see what they're about . then i can run clones of them as i see fit . topped, lst'd, etc...
not gonna do all 11 pheno's but i'll pick the best couple from each strain to work with .

thanx for lookin in Unc & the words of wisdom :thank you:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Ganoderma :tiphat:

Looks like i'm gonna run a few cuts of the magenta99 & KQR in flower due to an unexpected male population on another strain i had in .... & i have to keep the perpetual going so things got changed up .

Gonna run canna coco slabs this round with 3 1/2" nursery pots of canna on top of the slabs with 1 maybe 2 drip lines per pot .

3 x 3 tray ... 3 slabs per tray with 4 plants per slab .
cuts i have to use (thank god i had them ) are 7 mag99 #4's ...1 kqr #6 & 4 white strawberry diesles from puma . all of which came from keepers pheno's from seed drops .

I'll get some pics up in a few days . I just saturated the slabs & transplanted the clones into their pots & topped them all ... so i want to give the clones a couple days in veg .

still have my2 of each BF & LT seedlings .... they've been through hell & back .... but they're looking good but no where near ready for flowering .

Thanx for lookin in guys & i'll be back with pics soon :thank you:

Last edited: