What's new

Finally did it :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
continued .... dark pics cuz of shitty lighting at that end .

DSC01243.jpg

DSC01244.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

but you can see my ghetto intake thats workin great for me :)

I'll get a light down there next time so ya can see everything better & see my 250 & 400 watt ballasts i threw together from a couple of kits i aquired .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
now we get to the flower room . i don't have any DG genetics in right now but i'm poppin seeds real soon !!!

i've got 5 SSH & 1 double bubble under the scrog net on the right side & 6 of Pumas gear on the left side . popped 16 beans got 10 plants & wound up with 6 ladies .... 1 white strawberry diesel , 2 pinkdawgs & 3 strawberry diesel F2's .

DSC01250.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01248-1.jpg

DSC01248.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few more shots of inside the FR

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

Thats it fer now guys .... its no barbie dream garden but hopefully it will produce some stinky dank nuggets to puff on fer awhile .

thanks for lookin in & i can take critisizm as well as kind words so ..... any comments are welcome .

i will update this after i get some of the Queens fine genetics going . i'm thinking i'll start off with 10 of her KQR's & 10 magenta99's . see ya all when they sprout their heads :biggrin:

Meraxes

Veteran
see that just gave me a wealth of ideas, i dont even know where to start lol. if thats getto then i'm the crackhead in the getto, with my elementary tent. unfortunately i've only got 1 closet of space, but this will be my last grow here. i didnt choose this place for growing, the next will have at least a small room to have a 3 chamber, maybe made out of tarp and panda tape lol. very cost efficient, and looks like you'll be close to what you had. whats a few head bumps right? awesome man long live the cave! :lurk::kewlpics:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan your new space just sux. You need to rip it all down and start over lol.
Nice use of space. I'm sure you can make good use of it :good:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Dan your new space just sux. You need to rip it all down and start over lol.
Nice use of space. I'm sure you can make good use of it
:biglaugh: :laughing: :biglaugh:
Awesome use of what space you do have dans bruz can't wait till she's all filled with dankness from wall to wall :good:
:plant grow:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx guys :tiphat:
It should do the trick fer now . not really happy with the headroom but untill i find the right commercial spot to rent , i'm stuck in the attic .
I'll update this when i get some of the Queens beans going , i don't want to muddy up her forum with others genetics .

Thanx again everybody for the kind words :thank you:

G

guest456mpy

After my move I don't even have the room you do so I'm envious.
Nice and clean construction. Good luck on the upcoming grows.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dropped 10 KQR beans & 11 Magenta99's (1 bonus bean :dance013:) in paper towels last night ..... now the waiting game. :)

I'll get some pics after they've broken soil & are showing some growth .

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH BOY THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT :woohoo:
12/12 from seed ? Ya know any thing DG duz the magic NAKED pinch test on grows with vigor :dunno:

Meraxes

Veteran
awesome man! another dan show i'm strapped in. whats the magic naked pinch test dude? and can i try it on the wife? lol

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm kinda curious about that NAKED pinch test myself G :biggrin:

sounds kinky :laughing::laughing:

12/12 from seed ? I'm thinkin maybe a weeks veg time to get them rooted good in the final 2 gallon pots .
Thanx guys .... hope i don't dissapoint !!! :plant grow:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
DG always alluded to us knights that she did all her pinch testing of her seeds in the buff :yoinks:
Makes you wonder my I have so many packs of her seeds :bigeye:
:joint:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin boom, Mornin to the rest of you mob :wave:
Yes those special neckid pinch test kinda makes ya wonder :chin:

Meraxes

Veteran
wow thats a great price on that system. hey, our little friend across the pacific, daddy smashed his cab to bits lol dont imagine we'll hear much out of him poor guy

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh shit ...... that sux fer him !!!!

Yeah purewaterclub has some great prices .... this is the second system i've bought from them & both are workin great . my buddy has my first one & its still going strong .

Latest posts

Latest posts