What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Filling Syringes

That's sounds pretty logical but in my situation it seems easier said than done.

My philosophy/MO is large volume & quick turn-around (relative to input anyways) & low margin, providing a pretty high quality distillate at very affordable prices. If I have to pay dishonest/lazy packagers what they wish for, I'd be out of business.

Not to talk down on the industry or people but I just straight up don't have the time or patience to hand-hold, constantly check on and re-do the work of laborers who can't otherwise get by in society. I don't have the leadership skills to be able to turn lazy and dishonest folks into good productive workers.

Stop hiring dopers and instead hire Asian women with previous electronics assembly experiance........... they don't smoke weed, they are not lazy, they won't steal from you , will work long hours anytime and take pride in their work.

I should also note, as you might already be aware, that 1mL of typical THC-dominant distillate will weigh >1g. If the minimum fill with MCF-1 is exactly 1mL, you will very likely end up with closer to 90 syringes than 100 from 100g, and that's not even counting the residue on equipment (theoretically zero-residue/waste). In my opinion that make the product completely useless.

This also applies to adjustment increments of 0.1mL, that's huge in my opinion. The over-fills will cost multiple grams over even a small run. On larger runs it might just make an easy 4-5-figure $$ difference per run. If you have big margins nd can afford that, more power to you.

BigJohnny

I haven't seen that a gram is so much less than 1ml to make any significant difference. Around here all they care about is that it's in syringes.

I'm not the type of person who can handle repetitive task well, that's why I don't/can't work in production factory type environments unless I'm the guy programming robots and stuff, so I just cannot handle filling tons of syringes over and over again....even with the MCF it'll still drive me fucking bonkers.

Like I mentioned earlier though, I'm still making a mess no matter what so the MCF, in my own situation, will be nothing but a huge benefit all around.

I think it's enough to make anyone go nuts.

I'm sure you know your needs and limitations but I would personally steer clear of a machine as limited as th MCF-1 for that cost. I would have a hard time justifying even $300 for that, let alone $6k. On the other hand the $4k seemed quite reasonable for the other machine

BigJohnny

I looked into the precifill yesterday, and I don't actually like it all that much, but basically just because of the length of dispensing hoses, and the size.

they're really small tubes, and they're long so it would give the distillate a good chance at cooling down and thickening up in the hoses thus preventing it from being able to dispense.

plus there's no actual heater for the distillate vessel, but that could be solved with a simple hot plate or some similar thing....that doesn't keep the oil hot in the lines though.

So, you didn't read a single thing I said.

I'm very surprised you somehow figured out how to make distillate. Then again on second thought, you most likely paid a consultation fee for the step-by-step.

Good luck with the MCF-1, you will definitely need a turn-key solution as even the mildest of a DIY mod isn't an option.

Not to talk down on the industry or people but I just straight up don't have the time or patience to hand-hold, constantly check on and re-do the work of laborers who can't otherwise get by in society. I don't have the leadership skills to be able to turn lazy and dishonest folks into good productive workers.
Who can tell me now that I'm wrong?

BigJohnny

buddy you need to chill the hell out, I've been reading a lot of stuff.

I started looking up the precifill after I read the name, got off track and didn't come back to reply for a while.....but I can see now why people don't want to work for you.

You're absolutely correct, I don't deal well with very dumb and lazy people.

Hoses too long... Need heating... Are you F'ing kidding me or TRYING to bait someone for a response?

Anyways. I ordered a 10-pack of the valves that the PreciFill uses and will try to make my own 5- or 10-at-a-time using a stepper motor of sorts. If anyone wants to know what is involved I'll freely share, but won't be posting on the forums anymore because responses "that will never work, hoses are too long!" are extremely frustrating.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• 71w9QHF0hvL._SL1500_.jpg
    71w9QHF0hvL._SL1500_.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
He still needs you to spell out the ScissorsTek(tm) to him.

Or were you planning on making some big bucks by charging him a consultation fee after luring him in with the heatlamptek(tm)?

BigJohnny

He still needs you to spell out the ScissorsTek(tm) to him.

Or were you planning on making some big bucks by charging him a consultation fee after luring him in with the heatlamptek(tm)?

I'm an engineer dude, and I don't have the time to fuck around with modifying things that could spent doing something more productive.

you're just being a straight up goof now.

So you took the time out of your busy day to come tell me you're an engineer, because....?

What good is an engineer who isn't capable of solving even the simplest of problems? I suppose as useful as a mechanic who doesn't know how to use a screwdriver.

But only since you mentioned it.

Who's the goof?

Latest posts

Latest posts