What's new

File Crates, 14 plants, 600 watts, coco w/ drippers, run to waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
ill be watching, looks good man, am attempting a 1200w vertical scrog coco run to waste in a 4.5x8 area, Idk if its possible in that space but im gonna try!!! am hoping to get close to 1gpw with no Co2, should be attainable.

cant wait to see your next grow with those 1000's hooked up 8)

btw how far is the trellis from the bulb? reppin the east coast stay strong brotha!!!!

The trellis is about 12-18 inches from bulb....18 seems ideal for the 600....

Pic dump...first my new toy!

picture.php

K lets start with the vert casey grow as that got the thread started....just hard to get good pics in there....

picture.php

picture.php

and from the other room
Green Crack

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDP just starting to purple

picture.php

pre 98 bubba

picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Awesome pix update Bro! Nice close ups :rasta: Everything is lookin really dank :joint:
Stay safe n stoned :pimp3:

junior_grower

Damn I thought that pics was blue labs new PH truncheon, but no such luck (there still not out). the grows looking great and Im waiting to see a final yield.

Ribsauce

hey simple looking real good man... each strain ya got going looks just as amazing as the others...anyway me and pthway were talkin about your vertical today in another thread so i decided to stop back by and boy am i glad i did... keep up the good work man

pthway4

You are the Man SG!! You have inspired a whole new approach at growing for me...vertical is the way.....Great update as well!!! I have a few descendents around...I also shared the love withh another....hope you dont mind....Thanks again for being the man, a friend and inspiration to us...

pthway4

Its gonna run on something I saw on you tube.....it was called Global buckets..basically it works on gravity and equal pressure..no pumps....it will be 3 plants under 830 watts in the cooltube.... 2 bulbs....it will be an organic mix in the self watering buckets..talk to you later brother

K

krushonkush

Sup SG :wave:
Looks awesome bro! you started a new run yet??
Spring Break!!! woot....wooot...

Ribsauce

have you decided to go vert again or are gonna try out other options??? either way man have a good day and take it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts