What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fights

Piel

Veteran
Hi,
My kids are almost 20, two very big and shortempered young men who this evening got into a big fucking fight over the sharing of a potroast. I managed to break it up when they started wielding frying pans.

Both are college students, well liked and never a complaint from school, cops etc.

But at home...it´s not often I have to get physical but today I had to lock the one with a leglock while trying to bearhug his arms. No 2 was kept under control by his mom -they´d never hit her.

Sound familiar?

I have a prosthetic knee and a prosthetic disc in my neck -I can till rassle at 52!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
You need two good friends. I recommend Mr Hillriech and Mr Bradsbury. Wood not metal. I'd rather hear a thump than a bing.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

two words brother Piel, 'stun gun'. In an instant you'll have both the ungrateful ingrates on their knees begging for mercy at NO expense to your own body.

just saying... stun gun. yeah stun gun.

E

el dub

I grew up with a cousin that was more of a brother. Our fathers broke us of fighting each other by putting a bigger hurt on us after they'd find out that we'd taken swings at each other. Luckily we were mostly through that stage by high school.

Good luck, mon.

lw

Rowdy420

Dem youngons need to be medicated! Or as Stoner4life put it "stun gun. yeah stun gun."
Glad to hear you still gottem in the rasslin department! My old man had a saying in his shop "When you've got em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow!"

Good luck, peace

Piel

Veteran
Hehehe, seems like I´m in good company.

About 30min after the fight they apologized (on their own!) to each other and just forgot about it.

I used to really beat my younger brother but when he turned fifteen and had been working out awhile then it was payback time -I was one meek 18yo after that...

jd4083

Veteran
When I see children acting like idiots, especially at age 20, I immediately look in the direction of their parents....just saying....violence begets more violence, maybe they grew up with a lot of anger and aggression in the household? :tiphat:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I'd tell them what my parents told me. My house, my rules. You don't like the rules then you're more than welcome find find other arrangements. That would go for anything you set as a rule. The other thing is when they bitch about your rules ask for rent or say I pay the bills I make the rules.

crazybear

Tell them to take it outside & then if they want beat the pulp out of each other, but not in my house & stun gun if needed to protect your rights!
Also mention you pay your own doctor bills & legal fees & don't expect me to bail you out!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I'm sticking with ball bat. Stun gun, heck there no follow up and you can't zap the second one. You wouldn't want to play favorites would you? Oh yeah I'm the Pappy of sons.

ddrew

Veteran
Don't expect this to change anytime soon, I have three brothers, put us together and it's like we're all 12 again, and it's been a lllloooooonnnngg time since any of us really was twelve.

TB Gardens

Veteran
When I see children acting like idiots, especially at age 20, I immediately look in the direction of their parents....just saying....violence begets more violence, maybe they grew up with a lot of anger and aggression in the household? :tiphat:

your right.. TV, movies, video games, and friends play no roll what so ever.

Piel

Veteran
I understand the parent angle and I feel the same way but we aren´t a very violent family -we yell a lot but most of the time it´s for fun- and I´ve been pretty stern with them (great manners and no streetfighting, gangs or bad company) but nurture sometimes takes the backseat while nature handles the wheel!

I think I´m high.

Stun guns -the new fun guns!

It get´s real messy when braining people with a bat...

rogerw

I would say kick their butts outside and let them have at it. Heck video it and give it to them to remember why they hurt later on in their lives. In short don't break it up just move it to where the only thing they break would be their own bodies. They will work it out sooner or later.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Shit, me and my brother would get one boxing glove each, supervised by my father...they always gave me the left, because I was larger than my brother.

Little did they know, turns out i'm a southpaw :D

OP, I probably would have done the same(get in the mix).As far as what to do about it?

Who knows...siblings have been going at it since time and memorial :dunno:

Piel

Veteran
SSM: If anything I got the blame (and punishment) so I used to beat him for that and I did it good once I was at it for the simple reason that I´d get the same spanking any which way.

Rog: They´re 193 and 195 cm tall, both outweigh me and they win on pure muscle anyday. No way I´m getting them anywhere they don´t want to go.

But their good kids.

My brother and I were great friends 90% of the time and I miss him dearly. He died before he was 20.

Scoobs

this will even out the handicap issue:
Just don't punch em in the chest or temple. You could kill them.

Sap gloves

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would say kick their butts outside and let them have at it. Heck video it and give it to them to remember why they hurt later on in their lives. In short don't break it up just move it to where the only thing they break would be their own bodies. They will work it out sooner or later.

:yeahthats