What's new

Fields~of~Green's 2k flower room

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
So have you cut those Sun system connector blocks off? That's what's getting hot the wire that comes from the ballast to the sun system connector ,the inlet power cord is cold

Gunna check the new ballast now brb

The sun system connector on the new ballast is considerably cooler than the the other one ,I've cleaned up both connectors if I've got more gunk showing up al chop the connectors off and use those others DD

Fuck it bowl of stardawg and watch some breaking bad sometimes I worry too much:ying:

Yes mate you can just cut off the American sockets and fit UK ones but the wiring is thicker but it will fit in a UK connector. :tiphat::ying: Hope you enjoyed your bowl.

S

SPG*

BB is awesome bud but KNOW what ya saying.Keep on watching gets better n better (becomes riveting)
Quite often with Series/events I watch an episode several times cus there's always something ya miss!

Very often actually now I'm looking back :biggrin:

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
FOG, off topic, but have a look at True Detective. Sounds like some shit CSI type program but it ain't. Best shit I've ever watched. Makes Breaking Bad look like a kid's show.

Peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
Can't really compare True Detective and BB, very different story lines. But True Detective is great, and really quite dark. But nit quite as dark as Hannibal.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Don't get me wrong, I loved BB, True Detective was just on another level though I thought.

The first few episodes were a masterpiece, and it had some of the best shots and acting I've ever seen on TV.

Peace

hazyfontazy

Veteran
So have you cut those Sun system connector blocks off? That's what's getting hot the wire that comes from the ballast to the sun system connector ,the inlet power cord is cold

Gunna check the new ballast now brb

no wires should be hot ,,,you have a fault ,,can u take a pic of the label on the ballast for me :tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

BB is awesome bud but KNOW what ya saying.Keep on watching gets better n better (becomes riveting)
Quite often with Series/events I watch an episode several times cus there's always something ya miss!

Very often actually now I'm looking back :biggrin:

im only on episode 3/4 season 1 so i will keep watching

FOG, off topic, but have a look at True Detective. Sounds like some shit CSI type program but it ain't. Best shit I've ever watched. Makes Breaking Bad look like a kid's show.

Peace

piff thats next on my list to watch currently watching the following ,game of thrones,revenge (the missus makes me watch it:biggrin:)just finished watching vikings if you havent watched vikings check it out

I so hope we see another series of TD. Just hope it doesn't get canned for being to deep for the American audience.

sounds like my cup of tea al watch it next

no wires should be hot ,,,you have a fault ,,can u take a pic of the label on the ballast for me :tiphat:

hazy i cant get up there at the mo kids round my feet but i will get a pic up tomorrow

dont want any fires :ying:

some blurb here i run it on the 1000w setting with son t or sunmaster dual spectrum bulb

Output: 1000w/600w/400w + Over-Drive
Rated Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
Rated Current: 4.2A, 2.5A, 1.67A (4.42A – Over-Drive)
Rated Power: 1060w
Working Voltage: 165~265VAC
Power Factor: >0.99
Efficiency: >94%
THD: <7%

Case Temp under normal op: < 25 °C
Operating Temperature: -15°C~+50°C

website
http://www.soldigital.co.uk/products.php?pID=1

F

Fields~of~Green

Finishing some off then al give breaking bad and truedetective a go

Black sails was good too enjoyed that

Seems adding top shooter at half the min dose was a waste I've upped the dose to minimum 1ml and I can see the effect for sure there bulking up nicely now my only concern is it gunks the res abit and it does seperate it took a few days mind it just means I can't really use it when I go fully automated unless I figure a way to stir it before doser kicks in(milk frother maybe)

hey fog have u tried the shooting powder m8 instead i use to use it alot in coco 0.65 to a ltr defo increaces yield i havent used it for a bit because i been using advanced's overdrive got it at a deal 2bh and m8 braking bad's a top program m8 bloody addictive lmao

F

Fields~of~Green

hey fog have u tried the shooting powder m8 instead i use to use it alot in coco 0.65 to a ltr defo increaces yield i havent used it for a bit because i been using advanced's overdrive got it at a deal 2bh and m8 braking bad's a top program m8 bloody addictive lmao

I was told to give the powder a go but I'm going automated and it's gunna be hard dosing powder hence the reason I got the liquid form instead

:tiphat:

The powder takes the piss out of the liquid.....the liquid used to be good they changed the makeup of it about a year ago now because people were complaining it was always solidifying but that was what made it strong........now it's powder all the way if I was to use it cause you can't see a big difference when using the liquid like you used to be able to.

F

Fields~of~Green

The powder takes the piss out of the liquid.....the liquid used to be good they changed the makeup of it about a year ago now because people were complaining it was always solidifying but that was what made it strong........now it's powder all the way if I was to use it cause you can't see a big difference when using the liquid like you used to be able to.

The npk seems weak to me 0-20-09 on the bottle iirc am sure the powder is twice as strong

New formula still seperates so won't be using it again need something I can dose automatically that won't gunk up the rez

The npk seems weak to me 0-20-09 on the bottle iirc am sure the powder is twice as strong

New formula still seperates so won't be using it again need something I can dose automatically that won't gunk up the rez

Shooting powder won't gunk your res just make sure that you pre dissolve it in say a litre of warm water then add that to your res. I reckon shooting powder is one of the only boosters that everyone sees a definite difference after using it....... Don't forget to lower your base nutes though as it will send your ec through roof if you don't.