What's new

FIELD thread here this time FRIENDS!!

G

Hey folks GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im in HIGHT TIMES dec. issue page 80 and 81 hehehe!
NICE SPREAD done by crazy composer......my old fat buddy!

Sorry if i dont answer all the q's i suck at replyin to everyone?
About the ferts,i am semi organic if you have read my posts....
Always making my own compost piles and replenishing the soils!!
Yah cali bro,you folks can grow MASSIVE PLANTS right in the dirt...
Not here though,there is NO soil just sand with NO nutes at all??
Get the job done anyway my friends dont i hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

The G13xHazes are comming along really well,a much bigger plant
than my skunk#1 so looking good on mold resistance also yaaaaah!
Pics soon!

bluebublelove

always an inspiration. and an amazing spread going once again. rock on lou! hope those choppers you talk of 'buzz off'. peace and best of vibes.

G

THanks BBlove!

YAh then choppers have gona away some stupid shit
there always flying over head though,but not so low!
BE back!

G

I get nervous just looking at the pics! Definitely the most amazing outdoor grow report I've seen. Balls of steel fo sure. It must stink for miles! Can you smell the patch driving into your property lol? Great job man, what an exciting job trimming all that. Do you do it all alone? I'd be scared shitless if ANYONE knew of my secret...
Again GREAT JOB!

bw420

Defenitely very impressive. Do you live there though? I imagine your neighbors could probably smell that couldnt they? anyways, good luck with all that. Your braver then i am.

G

Lou - your grows always give me bad idea's lol, i like the idea of trying to do things big :)

Those skunk look taisty, look into the skywalker it's definatly a keeper but have no clue how hard it is to grow outside. You ever grow super sliver haze or kalimist i have a feeling they would do well in your backyard as well :)

Peace and thanks for looking at my smoke reports

PrinceOfPersia

Outstanding job lou.
That's gotta be a full time job watching loving and feeding them.

Im glad u can pull such a grow, and i really send my best thoughts your way, it would be a pitty if you got caught!.

Whats the jailtime for that there.. life in jail as a slave of the goverment for the rest of your life? or what. Just be carefull man, your laws are tottally fucked and out of balance! dont become a slave of the system- be carefull!

Now back to the plants, really friggin nice man! i envy in a good way!

G

Your right man,LAWS are FUCKED!

Yah bro,im taking a nice long break and may just
grow indoors using 2 or 3 600w lights to flower...
But power bills are scary,and i have been growing FREE
all these years so its hard getting use to paying for sunlight?
Better safe than sorry....
Be back with a few G13xHaze shots soon,there getting FAT!
PEace..

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
When Lou grows he grows! his yard is fucking incredible. I would love to have a backyard like that.

:respect: :bow:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Lou

Howzit bro? Man thanx for doing another backyard grow. I love to see your garden makes me nervous and its not even mine.. Great work bro, Just be safe man and goodluck with harvest ill be back soon. peace..

sack

krazay

I read this thread thinkin wow this guy grew alot i want to do that.. now i bought a hightimes mag to read and i see What lou grew! what a surprise i love the article, anyway love the garden i can see how much of a passion you have for the plant

G

Thanks men,Passion is right!!

Started at 14 years old waaaaaaaaay back when
Weed was a fresh new thing for the most part!!!70's..
Gotta say the thing i love most about growing is that
every single plant is a bit different in taste growth and highs!!!
So i figured that this was a never ending journey of jewels for man kind..

My dream is that one day when folks wake up,it will be free for med patience
to have in all states,then from there a move to leagalize it for adults as booz!!
WHY THE FUCK NOT PIGS/authority out there,it is better that meth and cems..
And i have always had one modo or policy=LIVE FREE OR DIE i try i do right folks!!
PEACE and green not paranoia and war... :dueling:

Last edited:
G

:respect: Hey Lou congrats on your HT article. :woohoo: I had the issue for a few weeks now and decided to flip threw it again and when I got to the back I saw your article. :woohoo:

Congrats
GCG

G

hey lou got any crazy nug shots of your harvest. the one in hightimes with the wine bottles made me drool.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
hey lou man, greetings, is there any chance the ht article will be published here on icmag with pics and all for all the int. peeps without access to ht? it'd be cool for the forums :D peace! thank you.