What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Here are a couple shots from my latest pics I posted in my tester thread.

attachment.php

and

attachment.php

lovin the phenos so far!

medmaker420

Veteran
I will be revegging 4 different girls that I found. 2 short and 2 tall and all of them have something unique about them and worth keepin around.

Once revegged I will run the short phenos together and then the tall phenos together. They don't work well together as far as height requirements so they will flower in different grow tents next go around.

Can't wait to get some dry nug shots from these girls

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Hey guys :wave:

Was just down in the room, cleaning, and I snapped a quick shot of one of my HazeKush (Big Girls)

She's in 20gal of soil, fed with nothing but bubbled water,MaxiBloom (tsp/gal) and she's just started KoolBloom (1/2 tsp/gal)

She's been in flower for 5 weeks and she vegged for 9.

picture.php

She needs some more manicuring, but she's got at least 18 tops on her that will be huge.

Just wanted to drop that in here, as promised :)

Peace,

SSM :joint:

Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
Bad Ass SSM

I never play with big pots like that but damn that makes me want to give it a go. Can't wait to see how those girls progress.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Bad Ass SSM

I never play with big pots like that but damn that makes me want to give it a go. Can't wait to see how those girls progress.

Thx brother :tiphat:

Truth be told, it's my first real attempt at anything larger than a 5gal and it wouldn't be possible without the seperate, large veg area that I have.

I let them veg into 5 gal, well established, then I up-potted to the 15gal and let veg at least 2 more weeks before flip.I also have some 20 gal. in the works ;)

In short, I can't recommend one way over the other just yet, but rest assured I will keep you posted :yes:

Peace,

medmaker420

Veteran
Thx brother :tiphat:

Truth be told, it's my first real attempt at anything larger than a 5gal and it wouldn't be possible without the seperate, large veg area that I have.

I let them veg into 5 gal, well established, then I up-potted to the 15gal and let veg at least 2 more weeks before flip.I also have some 20 gal. in the works ;)

In short, I can't recommend one way over the other just yet, but rest assured I will keep you posted :yes:

Peace,

It would be nice to tend to less plants, I see the reason in growin out a few big girls versus a ton of little ones.

Maybe I will test some large pots out in one of my grow areas next go around.

StupidBoy

It would be nice to tend to less plants, I see the reason in growin out a few big girls versus a ton of little ones.

Maybe I will test some large pots out in one of my grow areas next go around.

True, you tend to less plants, but they're much bigger, so it kind a evens out. If you've got the room, gear, and time to veg longer, this is the way I like to go. Small HPS w/2-3 large pots staggered harvests. Though, I tend to get lazy and forget to clean out all that under growth, but it all evens out.

medmaker420

Veteran
Looks like some of us with have some fms christmas presents! I should have a couple done/hung and curing by then no problem.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
FMS

FMS

Hey guys, Mornin' :wave:

I just wanted to plug this new nute regimen I've been using from the K.I.S.S. thread.

picture.php

picture.php

This is my 3rd go with the AcaKush and she looks better than ever this run with MaxiBloom/KoolBloom and I'm still getting it dialed.

Trust me when I say the pictures don't do her justice :ying:

Peace all,

Just for good measure ;)

Here's one of my other 'Big Girls', an AcaKush in 20gal. soil @ 4 weeks

picture.php

She's just completely spilling over the container :woohoo:

Stay safe & high

Aboriginal

forum update

forum update

Zdar, přihazuji foto ze selekce od Radvíka.
Malé upozornění, z mých zkušeností vyplývá, že CHEMBERRY může ve svém genofondu mít něco špatně, protože se mi na několika kytičkách objevily banány(koule v palicích), a objevují se i teď v druhé polovině fáze květu.
Jediné čím bych na to mohl mít vliv, je teplota zálivky.
Ostatními podmínkami jsem si celkem jistý.
Na jiných genetikách jsem toto nezaznamenal.
Celkově je tato genetika slabší(jediný zaznamenaný výskyt svilušek)

Hi, some photos with selection from breeder Radvancan.
I have some problem with CHEMBERRY genetics - take attention and looking for male.(hermafrodit)
I haven´t problem with other genetics I have 5 type genetics from FMS.
Some plant´s are really great and sucesfull.

Přeji pěkný den chlapi! @ holky:cathug:
Have a nice day bro! @ girls

Aboriginal
:gday:

Last edited:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, Mornin' :wave:

I just wanted to plug this new nute regimen I've been using from the K.I.S.S. thread.

picture.php

picture.php

This is my 3rd go with the AcaKush and she looks better than ever this run with MaxiBloom/KoolBloom and I'm still getting it dialed.

Trust me when I say the pictures don't do her justice :ying:

Peace all,

Just for good measure ;)

Here's one of my other 'Big Girls', an AcaKush in 20gal. soil @ 4 weeks

picture.php

She's just completely spilling over the container :woohoo:

Stay safe & high

Hi SSM :wave:
Very beautiful plants and shots. :jump:
I look forward to your next shots. ;)

Zdar, přihazuji foto ze selekce od Radvíka.
Malé upozornění, z mých zkušeností vyplývá, že CHEMBERRY může ve svém genofondu mít něco špatně, protože se mi na několika kytičkách objevily banány(koule v palicích), a objevují se i teď v druhé polovině fáze květu.
Jediné čím bych na to mohl mít vliv, je teplota zálivky.
Ostatními podmínkami jsem si celkem jistý.
Na jiných genetikách jsem toto nezaznamenal.
Celkově je tato genetika slabší(jediný zaznamenaný výskyt svilušek)

Hi, some photos with selection from breeder Radvancan.
I have some problem with CHEMBERRY genetics - take attention and looking for male.(hermafrodit)
I haven´t problem with other genetics I have 5 type genetics from FMS.
Some plant´s are really great and sucesfull.

Přeji pěkný den chlapi! @ holky:cathug:
Have a nice day bro! @ girls

Aboriginal
:gday:

Hi mate :tiphat:
Thank you for references. So far you're the first in which it appeared at Chemberry.
At home also tests this cross, but there is still much to conclusions.
I much regret that you ChemBerry showed their potential.
We'll see what shows up on my home.
I passed all the test buds in yesterday, and so far everything is okay.

:wave:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
The time draws near...

The time draws near...

Hey Raddy & All :wave:

Your new gear looks stunning,mate :tiphat:

My NLA's have taken on the traits of Amnesia Haze and have a distinct smell of cat urine, can't wait to take them down :ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm super stoked to take these down in about 10-14 days.

I puffed on some cured HazeKush last night...very,very good :joint:

Peace,

medmaker420

Veteran
Can't wait to snap more pics, get some per plant yields and so on. As far as potency, so far it is up there with anything around here (and in central cali we get decent smoke) so I can't wait to test it after a bit of a cure.

next up for me will include some hazy kush and some aca kush. Also wanted to see when the lbk will be available so I can grab a few packs and go pheno huntin.

Latest posts

Latest posts