Field Marshall - Grow diary C.E.A.G.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
65 days of flower.....

65 days of flower.....

Hi :wave:
Thanks for the post in my thread gentlemen bind you that. :respect:

Special post dedicated only................................

Super Silver Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Silver Haze

Super Silver Haze

Hello friends ..... :wave:
I got behind the work. The evening finished good joint Super Silver Haze .... and this was created ...

Have a good taste
:smoweed:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the contribution Black Ra1n :wave:
were the only flowers with which I was happy to 100%.
Were lucky if we hit on this phen. For fifteen seeds was 14 fathers and one female.
which female flowers too fast to that is to Haze.
Smell and taste are fantastic. The taste is full and clean, with spicy and earthy bouquet. The smoke is full of energetic ideas, suitable for morning coffee.
One of the best models of what smoked and have. I am glad that own this unique fast phen Super Silver Haze.
:smoweed:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm quite impressed with all the work you are displaying...and contributing !!keep it up a bit more and you will get your goal :wink:

C

CMoon

superB herb man:bow: far to many glorious strains for me to make comment on all, but the t-bluex budha and that fast ssh look fantastic:joint: keep up the top work

cmoon

little j

i just looked through the whole thread. i wish i saw it earlier. you did a great job. WOW!!!
everything looks great. yummy. little j

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm quite impressed with all the work you are displaying...and contributing !!keep it up a bit more and you will get your goal

I thank you for the contribution and support Core :wave:
I try, and will always grow, and give the plants at 100%. :muahaha:

superB herb man:bow: far to many glorious strains for me to make comment on all, but the t-bluex budha and that fast ssh look fantastic:joint: keep up the top work

Thanks CMoon, appreciate your praise :wave:
I do everything to have flowers as clover.
I'll see how goes the new round.

i just looked through the whole thread. i wish i saw it earlier. you did a great job. WOW!!!
everything looks great. yummy.

I thank you for the praise, needless to never underestimate anyone.
I´m glad that you love my flowers :wave:

I have for you some photos as the plants for me and doing a couple of photos dry True Blueberry as making joint.
Of course, preparing a short report smoke and grow, I will last longer with my English.
True Blueberry

True Blueberry

True Blueberry

SSH mum

Casey Jones mum

Master Kush & Anesthesia selection ( 1st half plants - indika phen ) a making seed grow BioCocoSOG under 400 W

Anesthesia roots after 6 days introduction BioCocoSOG under 400 W

crew for a fine mist BioCocoSOG under 400 W

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and here a few photos of female Anesthesia.
Very successful hybrid. such uniformity and stability, I have long seen. Of the ten seeds, ten plants and the selection of males, 7 females remained.
What I have seen grow reports from other growers were very satisfied with the result. Outweigh two phen, one after the afgan and the second after Herijuana, which is slightly stronger.
Anesthesia #5 female

Anesthesia #1 female

Anesthesia #8 female

berrea

you are spreading the good reputation of czech growers, thank you radva, you really do have "green hands"
everything you grow is just beautiful... just like that ssh or blueberry...

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
grow report True Blueberry, sensi Skunk, Danny Boy, Ed Rosethal Super Bud

grow report True Blueberry, sensi Skunk, Danny Boy, Ed Rosethal Super Bud

Berrea and Krushonkush, thanks for the contributions and praise. I appreciate that you guys ..... :respect:

True Blueberry

* Flower which more or less pleased
* The growth of the specific piece of hybrid leaves, but in the full bloom of offsets.
* Branching is not too much, but then the main top is worth it.
* Its typical color buds will gather around 40-50 the moment and smell beautiful.
* Earned her one of the better average, but its design gives it a body at all.
* Makes a compact light green - purple calyces.
* Taste and smell are highly forest, mountain tint with a hint of blueberry flavor is fine. Light without scratching.
* How is a hybrid piece, I decided as I have spomínal give it a new round of new blood in the form of AfganSkunk x Herijuana male. Then try to find a phen yield power and slightly better, with the appearance and taste True Blueberry.
* Status after it is pleasant, gently encouraging and suitable for morning coffee, tea ......
* It takes about 1,5-3 hours ...

Sensi Skunk

* In the whole satisfaction, to the yield that was mediocre.
* Everything to replace the highly pitched Skunks smell.
* Buds have fully compact structure, full trichoms. Seems to me that is somewhat smaller as SSH, but very nice
* Most of the volume takes began at the end of flowering.
* I had it for 6 days longer to flower shows as the owner of a mom, the skin is still white bliznám.
* The smell is so pungent that you prefer or not wearing them much out bo then all look after me and what I smell, and I mean seriously.
* Taste that is too good smoke is light, sweet Skunks without scratching.
* Inhalation symptoms are rapid and intense.

picture.php

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud

* No, and be honest this "selection" by ERSB I don´t have my box.
* Growth stage specific, stronger than the lateral branch of the main.
* Flower phase even worse, to 40-50 on the flower to look like in another 20 days, just terrible.
* The last couple of weeks to piece recovered in the volume but still no power.
* Hardness buds worse, as sativa SSH. Smell none at all.
* Dewy are moderate, no glory ....
* Taste is such a country, a few strong, light smoke ....
* The average income too low...

picture.php

Danny Boy

* The boxes, box ako came last and so nice gap on the other. It's been a few days delay, so as
* The growth of the good, the branches generally well since the beginning of the interesting structure, appearance. I really liked .....
* Flower phase was too beautiful, it does less, says bats, with a cup exit, and at the end of pretty orange pestils.
* Resins bola significantly, and present everywhere sa .......
* Most and the best shape of the bat from 40 flower, the smell was pungent forces. Fruit, gently after strawberries.
* Smoke Light (flushing method is confirmed)
*'s Income was almost ideal (id = 30 to 35 grams / in the plant, to 12 for girls)
Condition is nice, quite energetic ... but it has me so many models operate ....

"Bon appetit friends"

Bud_Monster

Nice smoke report, greatly appreciated!
I actually wanted to buy some True Blueberry some time ago, so this will come in handy.

Udržet rostoucí!

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
New roud is here......BioCocoSOG ( Master Kush, Anesthesia, TB, SSH, KM, CJ )

New roud is here......BioCocoSOG ( Master Kush, Anesthesia, TB, SSH, KM, CJ )

Hello friends :wave:
too unstable to box, I start a new round .....
This will ......
BioCocoSOG Indika / Sativa

Setup : is the same as the recently completed round .... http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2030257&postcount=1
but the models, style, the piece changes to stop it is still uncertain and mainly need to do 2 Model selection. Top 5 females, the other 6 or 7 females (more 7)
Style : CocoSOG 42-48 plants per 0.8 m2 in PET bottles of CocaCola (2 liters), with Trichoderma Plagron Cocos & Canna Cocos
Fertilizer : BiooBizz Fish Mix, Root Juice, Grow, Bloom, LeafCoat .. maybe TopMax or PK 13/14 BioNova ..
Far there are only a broadly indika
* 10 x Master Kush
* 12 x Anesthesia (Old School Positronic AfganSkunk x Herijuana)
* 3 x True Blueberry ( on crosses)
* 9-12 days are still under 400W at 18 hour mode, within 10 days there and then add sativa after 2-3 days of switches.
* 9-11 x Casey Jones
* 9-11 x Kali Mist
* 2-4 x Super Silver Haze
* I hope that I will be at the height as well, will be progressively harvested, probably in the order of Master Kushi, Super Silver Haze, Anesthesia, Kali Mist, Casey Jones .....

Start was ferilizing after week Ec 1,2 and Ph 5,8with 8 litres clear wather.
so here some photos of plants, indikat from 9-12 days of growth ... I know it is not subnormal, but at the beginning of caution here went so far as I was afraid that I did not shock flowers from fertilizer.

group photo 10 x Master Kush, 12 x Anesthesia

Anesthesia

Anesthesia

Master Kush

Clones 5 days after cutting ( 10 x Super Silver Haze, 13 x Casey Jones, 12x
Kali Mist )
clones

clones

mums room

K

krushonkush

new round :woohoo:I will be here for the show friend! :lurk:
great smoke reports and flowers. kalimist and caseyjones!! :dueling:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks krushonkush :wave:
I hope that this will show how to include.
Casey Jones to look forward the most, then Old School Positronic AfganSkunk x Herijuana.
ohel should be indicate a bomb :yes:

C

CMoon

got my eye:bigeye: on that casey Rad' looks lush......il sit back and enjoy the sogshow:respect:

bests with the run....cmoon

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi, everyone :smoweed:
To Cmoon :wave:
Thank you for the nice words, you appreciate it, sir :respect:

So I got a little update as plants thrive ....
I must admit it's misery, but it is apology that I am an amateur.
But no, after the deep cuts the first testing, Master Kush, Anesthesia + 3 x True Blueberry,
I have them in the coconut water was flooded with modified pH.
For about 3-4 days receive first piece of fertilization from BiooBizz to RootJuice and FishMix 0.8 Ec and 5.9 Ph. ..
Then began flowers terrible burn leaves, I almost came all .... I do not know what it was ....
The roots are in order, EC and pH meter inspected and tuning .. and those were okay ....
When humidification during the day they were paid two fans will not let drops of water on the leaves ....
No pests, at least I have seen ....
I decided to replant it, and I bought Cocos My favorite and an excellent substrate Light mix from BiooBizz .....
I did my best and for the best (yet) a solution to mix soil / Cocos (50/50)
Flowers after 3 days of deploying second floor and it looks so that the disasters ...
The mums room to relax and also haved been moving where not, was destroyed ....
A piece of it got about aj flowers because some scorched leaves .. (looked like a completely But next to the 400W .. you know)
Flowers got a big dressing first substrate with pure water. Then a few days they were dressed fishmix, and it's on them .. see you finally look to the world ....
So a couple of pictures as it...................
air in the room .. Leave it there a bit better ventilates ....

group photo from mums room

Anesthesia #1

roots from Anesthesia

2 x Anesthesia

Anesthesia

new clon

Bloom Room

Bloom room

group photo under 400W

K

krushonkush

Hello my friend.:D sometimes this happens to me too..:wallbash:
my plants look like nute burn, to strong EC. but its not! the coco will stable and
the plants will look fine.its the coco!
back to the coco mix! do what you know my friend. We watch and thanks for taking
the time to write in English!:friends:
do you like adjust-a-wing? how are temps with the 400??