What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Floridian

Veteran
Probably the most homogenous plants I can remember was from Sagarmatha bubbleberry,it was awhile ago but I couldn't believe how each plant was nearly identical in size and shape.What a nice strain it is too,potent enough and like bazooka bubblegum I remember.Good plants Fiddy I can't wait to see you're outcome.Keep in mind you're not going to overfert with PBP at least not in my experience,the plants will take it and love it.Thats how it differs from FF

Rodehazrd

Probably the most homogenous plants I can remember was from Sagarmatha bubbleberry,it was awhile ago but I couldn't believe how each plant was nearly identical in size and shape.What a nice strain it is too,potent enough and like bazooka bubblegum I remember.Good plants Fiddy I can't wait to see you're outcome.Keep in mind you're not going to overfert with PBP at least not in my experience,the plants will take it and love it.Thats how it differs from FF

Hey Floridian
Glad you're joining us. I've enjoyed your comments and respect your experience. I'm on my third year for private use only.
I wonder if our soil mixing could be causing some a bad start. I had clones from a runt that were some of my most vigorous girls. I think I will start to mix a little better/longer. And may be screen my start mix for the cc Larry's and Aces Bangi Haze I'm starting next.
Do you mind sharing your mix and how you make it?
Rodehazrd

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
really like the set up rhode'
it sounds like a great way to trellis and teh wheels make it nice and easy to move around

great question about the purple stems
ive seen this myself
as long as there werent any other problems,i would just let it go
/you mention nice color and happy leafs
personally when i see it i think that plant is special
ive had the striped plants as well as ones wiht totally colored stems
one plant i grew out even had the darkest sap ive ever seen
the plant was dark with deep colored stems, and the sap was this rust color
too bad i only caught this at harvest or i would have taken cuts
i dont remember it being that much better than the other plants but it was something ive never seen again

i like floridian too!
i like his approach to growing and he seems like a good person as well
we have a really nice group here guys
/also welcome to others, join in the fun!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
morning fiddy!
hope your weekend is off toa great start!
im up super early for some reason today
mrs chicky is still sleeping so i figured i would blaze and get on the internet

the plants look great!
nice color and lots of developing bud sites
interested in seeing how lw#4 comes along
it might be the deficiency early on or this girl could just express those traits
(short stature and early flower are very desirable)
i wounder if she will be the first to ripen and how her smoke will compare?

good to see rufus helping out too!
you guys have anything planned for the weekend?

Floridian

Veteran
Hey guys,I appreciate your welcome and hope some of my comments help you folks out.Through all of this one of the most important things I've learned is that no matter how long you've been at this,you can learn valuable info from someone with just a year in or with a lot less experience than yourself,and the opposite is also true.I've run into so many people that just seem closed minded to "rookies',and that is their loss.Never feel somehow "above" those with far less experience because you may be missing out.When I started it was with promix and a whole host of worthless amendments that looking back kind of makes me laugh.My mix is very simple these days and has served me well I believe.1/2 ocean forest 1/2 roots organic a skosh of worm castings and a bit of FF happy frog.O yea and a teaspoon per gallon dolomite lime.I needed a bit more lime dealing with promox that stuff is pretty acidic.Thats about it very simple but effective for me.Take care

Fiddynut

Good morning friends

Good morning friends

I have had plants out of the same pack look really differently,just different pheno's.I think very stable strains with little variance are called homogenous or something like that.Anyway,no real way to tell if it'll be better or worse than the others from the size.Sounds like it may have an undeveloped root system compared to the others,6 days is a bit of a long time for a plant to be without hydration I think.Were the others dry like that for that long?Anyway looks real good man,I wouldn't feed more grow big after this though,they should get by fine in the N in PBP bloom.Thats good you fed them some N during the stretch

Yes I think the root issue that caused the funky growth (that I cut off) may have the roots underdeveloped and now that it's flowering it's not putting much effort into root development.

Her sisters are getting water every 3-4 days and were drinking at least every 5 days, even right after repot and before flip. She was already stunted at that point. Maybe the flush I did will help her out but she is going to be a runt for sure.

Yes I was thinking a little grow big to help them finish the stretch strong and just PBP and cal/mag and a little molasses from here on out. When I look at the npk of PBP the N is only 1% but then I realize I'll be using 15-30ml per gallon and that adds up to be a decent amount of N.

Rodehazrd said:
Yeah me too
I had two totally different desert diesel. Ak47 I had three from tall skinny to bushy.
Now 818 homogenous mostly some.tighter some more lanky but very subtle difference.
The 707 only stretch 50% or less but they are close nodes and I get about 60 g from a 22 in girl that e ends up at 32 in
Rodehazrd

I remember you posting that your 818's were growing very homogenous and we were wondering if they would stay that way. I guess they have.
I'm just going to have to get use to seeing differences and not worrying too much about them. As long as the leaves look good let her grow and see how it turns out.

Floridian said:

That Sagarmatha bubbleberry sounds great. A few of the auto flower plants I grew on my last run had a fruity bubblegum flavor and I find that very pleasant. I am on the hunt for the skunkiest sour strains like I haven't seen for a long time. I have such fond memories of that roadkill skunk stuff that people could smell in your pocket from a black away. I haven't had anything like that in a long time. It brings back fond memories of stuff that would come around when the grateful dead were in town in the late 80's and early 90's. Back then around here we were mostly smoking crappy brick weed so full of stems and seeds that you would only get a couple little joints out of an eight.

Most of what I'm reading says that 15-30ml of PBP per gallon of water is where people are at. I gave them 15ml/gallon for the first feeding but will increase the doses as they stack buds.

Quick question do you need to do a heavy flush at the end with PBP?

Rodehazrd said:
Hey Floridian
Glad you're joining us. I've enjoyed your comments and respect your experience. I'm on my third year for private use only.
I wonder if our soil mixing could be causing some a bad start. I had clones from a runt that were some of my most vigorous girls. I think I will start to mix a little better/longer. And may be screen my start mix for the cc Larry's and Aces Bangi Haze I'm starting next.
Do you mind sharing your mix and how you make it?
Rodehazrd

I agree with you Rodehazrd. I am glad to learn from Floridian. In fact I've learned a ton from all you guys and wouldn't be having the success that I've enjoyed without you all.

I can't wait to see your Larry's. Mine have a great flavor and a nice relaxing buzz. I have about an oz left and save it for smoking on the weekends.

pop_rocks said:
really like the set up rhode'
it sounds like a great way to trellis and teh wheels make it nice and easy to move around

great question about the purple stems
ive seen this myself
as long as there werent any other problems,i would just let it go
/you mention nice color and happy leafs
personally when i see it i think that plant is special
ive had the striped plants as well as ones wiht totally colored stems
one plant i grew out even had the darkest sap ive ever seen
the plant was dark with deep colored stems, and the sap was this rust color
too bad i only caught this at harvest or i would have taken cuts
i dont remember it being that much better than the other plants but it was something ive never seen again

i like floridian too!
i like his approach to growing and he seems like a good person as well
we have a really nice group here guys
/also welcome to others, join in the fun!

You are right we have a great group here. You guys keep me from loving my plants to death and doing other stupid things.

I've come across many threads where people were attacking each other and name calling and stuff. I guess some people need to insult others to make themselves feel important. I spoke with a long time ICmag member who had done a test Lemon Wookie grow on another sight. He PM'd me and said that ICmag has the most info but people are "friendlier" on MG and that is why he does his journals there. Glad we don't have to worry about unfriendly people in this thread.

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? It's going to be cold and rainy here so probably no bicycle riding.

Thanks for your input and I hope everyone has a great weekend...Fiddy.

Fiddynut

morning fiddy!
hope your weekend is off toa great start!
im up super early for some reason today
mrs chicky is still sleeping so i figured i would blaze and get on the internet

the plants look great!
nice color and lots of developing bud sites
interested in seeing how lw#4 comes along
it might be the deficiency early on or this girl could just express those traits
(short stature and early flower are very desirable)
i wounder if she will be the first to ripen and how her smoke will compare?

good to see rufus helping out too!
you guys have anything planned for the weekend?
Good morning pop_rocks.

You are up early. I love a nice wake and bake.
Normal working on a Saturday start to my weekend. Going to enjoy relaxing tonight and tomorrow after a long week.
I have some trim and seedy buds I want to make some bubble hash tomorrow. I think I have a couple ounces to work with so I hope to get a nice chunk of finished product.

Plants are coming along nicely. The grows always get exciting at this point for me when I get to watch the buds form and get bigger.
I'm hoping for good things from all of them but very interested in how #4 will turn out.

Rufus is very good with the plants. He doesn't get to see them often because he usually doesn't come downstairs. He just gives a little sniff and kind of looks at them wondering what they could be. That was the first time I've brought a plant upstairs when I took those pics.

I hope you had a good week and are able to enjoy your weekend...Fiddy.

Floridian

Veteran
Good mornig Fiddy,I had to move in with mom in November she is 86 and has a lot of problems,one of the reasons I'm online so much these days.I had my last harvest in November and man do I miss it.Normally today there is no question I would be out on my little 18 ft Key West BR 186 catching redfish sharks and maybe even a couple snook.I'm a bit of a fishing nutcase.I sold my little boat and truck because I just don't go anywhere anymore except for doctors appts and things like that.I'm using the money though to really give my house a whole new interior.From the kitchen,bathroom to a new fake wood floor lol,it's going to be a different place when I move back in there.If I need to go there or grocery shopping,I'm now an Uber frequent flyer!The simplicity and convenience is really amazing.A good value too maybe a tiny bit more than 1/2 the cost of a cab.I have always worked as an electrician,but back in 2000 I took a year off for my interferon treatment for Hep.C.What a sucky year that was,always depressed and sick as hell.48 weeks of 3 shots a week in the belly.These days people have it made with the new medicine they have out,8 weeks and it doesn't even have bad side effects.Anyway,thats when I discovered Overgrow and since I've always loved erb,I took to it bigtime.My first grow in early 2002 was BG C-99,Apollo 11,White Russian and SOL AK 47.I didn't take the advice of starting with bagseed I was ready to get down to business lol!Its funny my very last grow last year was again BG C-99 and Apollo 13.I'm going to miss growing probably for some years but me and my mom have always been real close.She is about the only one I would give up growing for.I've always loved my 1K vertizontals to flower with but I really think I'm going to give LED's a try when I get back to it.I see people doing great things with them.And hardly any heat?Man I love that idea as heat was always one of my biggest issues with the open hood vertizontals.Great flowering fixtures though

Fiddynut

Hey guys,I appreciate your welcome and hope some of my comments help you folks out.Through all of this one of the most important things I've learned is that no matter how long you've been at this,you can learn valuable info from someone with just a year in or with a lot less experience than yourself,and the opposite is also true.I've run into so many people that just seem closed minded to "rookies',and that is their loss.Never feel somehow "above" those with far less experience because you may be missing out.When I started it was with promix and a whole host of worthless amendments that looking back kind of makes me laugh.My mix is very simple these days and has served me well I believe.1/2 ocean forest 1/2 roots organic a skosh of worm castings and a bit of FF happy frog.O yea and a teaspoon per gallon dolomite lime.I needed a bit more lime dealing with promox that stuff is pretty acidic.Thats about it very simple but effective for me.Take care
Good morning Floridian.

Thank you for sharing in this thread. I agree that you never know when rou might learn something from someone. Even if it's learning from someone's mistake.
I've been a mechanic for 20 years and learn something new every day. Sometimes from someone with way less experience than I.
I suspect growing is similar, always more to learn and practice.
You have a great attitude and people like you make icmag a great place.

I don't know much about roots organic and will have to research it and see where it is available here.
I keep hearing about the dolomite lime and how good it is for soil. Defiantly going to put it on my shopping list.

Fiddynut

Good mornig Fiddy,I had to move in with mom in November she is 86 and has a lot of problems,one of the reasons I'm online so much these days.I had my last harvest in November and man do I miss it.Normally today there is no question I would be out on my little 18 ft Key West BR 186 catching redfish sharks and maybe even a couple snook.I'm a bit of a fishing nutcase.I sold my little boat and truck because I just don't go anywhere anymore except for doctors appts and things like that.I'm using the money though to really give my house a whole new interior.From the kitchen,bathroom to a new fake wood floor lol,it's going to be a different place when I move back in there.If I need to go there or grocery shopping,I'm now an Uber frequent flyer!The simplicity and convenience is really amazing.A good value too maybe a tiny bit more than 1/2 the cost of a cab.I have always worked as an electrician,but back in 2000 I took a year off for my interferon treatment for Hep.C.What a sucky year that was,always depressed and sick as hell.48 weeks of 3 shots a week in the belly.These days people have it made with the new medicine they have out,8 weeks and it doesn't even have bad side effects.Anyway,thats when I discovered Overgrow and since I've always loved erb,I took to it bigtime.My first grow in early 2002 was BG C-99,Apollo 11,White Russian and SOL AK 47.I didn't take the advice of starting with bagseed I was ready to get down to business lol!Its funny my very last grow last year was again BG C-99 and Apollo 13.I'm going to miss growing probably for some years but me and my mom have always been real close.She is about the only one I would give up growing for.I've always loved my 1K vertizontals to flower with but I really think I'm going to give LED's a try when I get back to it.I see people doing great things with them.And hardly any heat?Man I love that idea as heat was always one of my biggest issues with the open hood vertizontals.Great flowering fixtures though
That's very honorable of you to take care of your mom. Family is so important and many people get caught up in life and forget that.
Im sorry to here it has stopped you from growing but you are doing the right thing.
I use to do a lot of fishing as well. I don't fish much anymore but really love getting out on the water. I have a paddle board that I use and a lake a couple blocks from my house. My mom has a cabin up north and we have a couple boats to use. Mostly booze cruising and stuff like that. There is just something about being on or in the water that is so relaxing for me. I want to get a boat down here someday.
Yes interferon is really bad. I had a friend who was like a brother that was treated in the late 90's with it and he started doing smack because he was so depressed. He ended up eating a bullet and it was a hard time for his family and me. That was the last time I messed with that shit and a lot of us friends learned some tough lessons. I guess it made us stronger people in the long run.
That's crazy your first and last grows were such similar strains. I guess that's what they call full circle.
I've heard great things about some of the LED grow lights too. Just have to get good ones that are well made and have the right spectrum. I wouldn't be surprised if we are all using them within 10 years. I'm thinking about adding one of those 315 CMH lights I've been hearing so many good things about. Also efficient and not much heat. Most of them don't even use air cooled hoods. Almost as good as a 600w HPS I'm led to believe.

Rodehazrd

Hey guys
I too had a friend on interferon and interleukin in 90 he smoked every day and was only one In the study not getting sick.
Hairy cell came back last year and he just finished a new round o f something
10 weeks ago he called me early morn to say " I arrived at Bethesda to find a check p point they searched the car pulled out my ounce of flowers a box of rolled dubies a bottle of bourbon and my food, they put it all back and said No alcohol allowed you have to take it to your hotel ". He returned the Four Roses changed pants and made it back in time. Three weeks ago no hairy. Cell was present he just finished the l last one this week.
The treatment can work and the buds really helped him feel better.

Floridian
I'm born in the forties so I've been where you are. My Mom in law had mini strokes a n d I literally carried her for 18 Mont h s to church to daycare to restaurants.
Her husband was her caregiver who got sickness and passed in 6 weeks. We moved her in and became her caregiver.
I don't begrudge one second. Loving and c a ring for her made me stronger in my own mind and she taught me a little compassion. Maybe some acceptance of the human condition.
Enjoy her good days.
Rodehazrd

Floridian

Veteran
That's how I manage it,I know when she is gone I will appreciate all this time I've spent with her.Unfortunately she has something called chronic pain syndrome,at first they though it was all due to arthritis but she never responded to pain and other medications.When the doctor told me chronic pain syndrome was when nerves in the body send false signals to the brain saying there is pain,I did my best not to yell at him.Are you telling me this is in her head?He explained that the pain itself is very real,just not that it's caused by injury but by "confused" nerves.I'll tell you this lady isn't a baby or a whiner,her pain totally exists.It's depressing nothing seems to help her.I've had her in pain management I've had her see a cortisone specialist,nothing does a fuckin thing.The only option I have left that I've been thinking about is accupuuncture.I've been googling the local docs here in Tampa.Her primary doctor gave her a script for something called Gabapentin.It's a nerve drug that's supposed to take 3=6 weeks before becoming effective.It's been about a month now but still no improvement.It really gets to a person after awhile.Her sisters didn't have to deal with pain,her mom didn't have to deal with pain,it's fuckin not fair that she has to.She deserves it the least if I told you about here sisters you'd understand why lol!I know life isn't fair for sure but this really bites the big one.The last 6 months has been really bad,I've been here for the better part of two years but 6 months ago I totally moved in.My house is only 2 miles away.I'm still hoping the Gabapentin might have some positive effect.She has no life to speak of.The only time she isn't in pain is when she is asleep,so she sleeps a lot and I mean a lot!Its amazing the way old people can sleep.She has been in bed all day and around 6 p/m I will try to get her to get up for 4 or 5 hours,for both our sanities.Otherwise it's 2 in the morning she wants coffee and to talk about her old friends in the Bronx.She talks like I know who these people are lol.I never get mad though or at least never show it,it's hard sometimes though.Any improvement at all would be such a godsend,I just keep hoping.

Fiddynut

Floridian said:
Her primary doctor gave her a script for something called Gabapentin.It's a nerve drug that's supposed to take 3=6 weeks before becoming effective.It's been about a month now but still no improvement.
I'm still hoping the Gabapentin might have some positive effect.

Good morning Floridian.
Someone I'm close to is on Gabapentin for nerve pain and things have improved for her. She gets a nerve pain kind of like a headache but more in her jaw. Sometimes like a burning feeling and very intense. For her it got to the point where they would last for more than a day and would get them more days than not. She was missing work, social and family activities, and starting to get very depressed. The doctors didn't know what was going on at first and it seemed like they wanted to give her painkillers and hope it just went away. The pills were mostly ineffective and she just seemed to get worse. Finally a neurologist figured out she had some rare neuralgia. The doc got her on Gabapentin a couple years ago and she slowly started getting less and less pain. It took a while to see any improvement but once she started getting better the pain got les frequent and less intense. Over the course of a couple years she went from missing a couple days of work per week due to the pain to not missing a single day in over 6 months. When she does get her pain it isn't anywhere near as intense and usually goes away in a few hours (usually gone by the time she wakes up in the morning).

These drugs work better for some than others. There's no telling how it will work for your mom but there is hope. Give it some time and you may see a turn around. I'm pulling for her and sending positive energy your way. Watching someone you love suffering is an incredibly frustrating thing. Try to stay positive for both of yours sake. You are doing the right thing, and all you can do. Also I don't see how the acupuncture could hurt and maybe it can help. Sometimes alternative medicine can help where our conventional struggles.

I'm keeping you both in my thoughts...Fiddy.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i think i remember you from another thread,foridian
im glad you are hanging in there brother, adn wish nothing but the ebst for you and your mom
you too rhode!
to me family is very important and i have a great relationship wiht my mom and sister
even tho we dont always see eye to eye, my mom is always there for me
there was a time when i dident have a friend in the world and wanted it that way, a real chip on my shoulder
but mom was always there ,no matter what i did or said
my sister too
if not for them i prob would not even be around today

its really cool of you to open up and share some of your backstories
its fun being able to share not just grow stuff but life as well
you guys are great

and of course you fiddy!
like you said, i think we can al learn form each other no matter how long we have been at it
you are just a cool person
/dude, i will never forget the thread where you first posted and how happy i was for you when you cut down your first plants

ive been on a lot of different forums and i think ICMag is one fo the best

Fiddynut

i think i remember you from another thread,foridian
im glad you are hanging in there brother, adn wish nothing but the ebst for you and your mom
you too rhode!
to me family is very important and i have a great relationship wiht my mom and sister
even tho we dont always see eye to eye, my mom is always there for me
there was a time when i dident have a friend in the world and wanted it that way, a real chip on my shoulder
but mom was always there ,no matter what i did or said
my sister too
if not for them i prob would not even be around today

its really cool of you to open up and share some of your backstories
its fun being able to share not just grow stuff but life as well
you guys are great

and of course you fiddy!
like you said, i think we can al learn form each other no matter how long we have been at it
you are just a cool person
/dude, i will never forget the thread where you first posted and how happy i was for you when you cut down your first plants

ive been on a lot of different forums and i think ICMag is one fo the best
Good morning pop_rocks.
Yes I think we are all good people here with strong ties to family. Good times and bad, they are there for us and we for them. Sometimes I don't realize how lucky I am to have family that are there for me. I know a lot of people who grew up in bad situations and don't have that.
It's great we can share with each other. We started with a common theme of growing that we all share but as we get to know each other we realize we have much more in common than we might have thought. Even though we live in seperate corners of the country we have so many more similarities than differences. I've never been part of a forum or had online friends before and this is a great experience for me.
When you mention you had a "chip on your shoulder" pop it reminded me of my teens. I was very rebellious and always seemed to be getting in trouble. That made for lots of conflict between my parents and I and things weren't always civil (mostly on my end). I had to learn some tough lessons and usually the hard way but my family never gave up on me. If they had I'm not sure how things would be for me today. As my patients get older I need to be there for them as well and some of these discussions are helping me get my head around that.
It's great we can be here for each other for the fun times but also for the hard times and continue to share our experiences.

Fiddynut

Rodehazrd said:
I don't begrudge one second. Loving and c a ring for her made me stronger in my own mind and she taught me a little compassion. Maybe some acceptance of the human condition.
Enjoy her good days.
Rodehazrd
Good morning Rodehazrd.
That is very well put. Compassion and acceptance can be hard to come by these days. You have a big heart and it shows.

Fiddynut

Update and pics

Update and pics

Greetings friends.

LW's 1-3 got water and PBP last night. They are looking pretty good and smelling even better. I think I saw a fungus gnat so I put out a new yellow sticky card and put some mosquito beater (BT) crumbles on the soil before watering. Since using the BT I've been mostly gnat free. The soil I buy always seems full of them. Every time I transplant I've been sprinkling the crumbles on and it seems to work well. Maybe I shaould add some every couple weeks as a preventive measure. I let them get out of controls on my first grow and some of my buds had dead gnats stuck in them. Gross!

The wookies seem to be moving along nicely. They are still getting a little taller and are stacking buds nicely. It's early week 4 of flower and some of the leaves are getting some frost on them. They are starting to smell of skunk,sour,vomit.
Here is a group shot from this morning.

One thing I noticed that I'm going to keep an eye on is some yellowing on the top of the lowest shoot on the #3 plant. It's way down where it doesn't get much light and is the only spot where it is happening. It seems to be yellowing from the inside of the leaves out. Not sure if it's just a week shoot that isn't getting any light so the plant is giving up on it or if it is a sigh of deficiency that might be an early warning. The rest of that plant and her sisters look good. If I see any sign of it spreading I'll know it's something I need to correct. I just saw it for the first time last night and it wasn't like that a couple days ago so if it's something that is getting worse it should do so quickly I'm thinking.
Here is a pic of the yellowing shoot.

Anyone ever had this happen before? Any thoughts?

I made a batch of bubble hash over the weekend. I think I have a good system down now and I'm getting some great quality stuff. I put the trim and popcorn in with the ice and let everything freeze up for a half hour or so. Then I add cold water and give it another 15 minutes to really get cold. Then I mix for 7 minutes and run 2 passes through the screens. I mix one more minute and run through screens two more times. By then I'm not getting much anymore and the stuff I do get is really nice and sticky (once dry).
I got a few grams of nice sticky hash for about 2 hours work including clean up and prep.

That's it for today's update. I hope everyone had a good weekend and the week is off to a good start...Fiddy.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
evening fiddy!

love the hash shot,man!
those look like some nice marbles
i love smoking hash and like to run all my small nugs/trim through the bags

the plants are looking great
cant wait to hear how they smoke

so how are the yellow bits doing?
sometimes i notice that new growth is a bit lighter in color but greens up as it grows
it could also be a micro nutrient deficiency
im not sure from the pic
because the rest of the plant looks great, im inclined to believe that its just a branch that is not getting much light
this is another reason i like to trim off the lower growth
they dont really add to the overall yield and can offer a starting point for disease or pests
the simple solution would be to just trim this one off along wiht any other weak growth but if you want, give them a feeding of micro nutrients and see if it greens up

so i wanted to include a pic of how hte dog treats are doing
unfortunately the white balance is way off on the pic i snapped last night
maybe i will take the plants out of the tent later but that will have to wait until the lights coem back on
picture.php

View image in gallery

the two closet to the viewer are the new dog treats, in the background you can see the mr.gibbs

hope everyone is having a great week