What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA Smoke Report

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone else getting the og taste in her? doesnt smell like og, but when i exhale it is unquestionable.

I've always enjoyed smoking the FFA and was gifted an unlabeled clone from friends that I later figured out was FFA. I must say that the FFA I grew outside is first off very tasty, even moreso tha the indoors I've tried. But not suprising as the indoors is hydro and my outdoors was organic. The smell from both is about the same.

What really surprised me though was that the outdoor is MUCH more potent. Expansive, immediate high, don't plan on getting anything done after smoking, stone. One bowl has me drooling on the couch all night. I stay away from this stuff during the day or I would need 10 naps.

Also the nugs from outside are VERY dense (causing some rot but not bad), and finish mid sept. I def plan on trying the FFA outside again next year. :joint:

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HILLBILLY 420, Sour and FFA go together like a horse and carriage! hehehe I'm keeping both of them around, they're both excellent herb, for different reasons. Couldn't imagine being without either at this point.

Subrob, a funny thing about the FFA, to me, is that you can taste something different in it every day. I have smelled the OG in it, and the MSS, and of course there's that crazy, undescribeable berry smell that it sometimes gets. Man, I miss it. I'm out again. More is in the over though! hehehe We always have some in the oven at some stage.

BHT, LOVELY lookin' FFA there, brother. :)

sow da seeds, interesting observations about the outdoors results.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know man.............Big herb True`s FFA looks fury still......

i want to smoke that picture....lol

this pick is class

Last edited:

Able Mind

yup I've had the pleasure of trying some ffa a few yrs back & def regret not keeping her nice report resinryder....

Latest posts

Latest posts